The Irish Apprentice (1 Viewer)

[quote="Bill Cullen]
"I will give the winner an exceptional grinding in how to win in the tough environment of our current economic situation and our morning meetings start at 6.30am. That's a fact."[/quote]

Wait, so he doesn't go to bed til all hours and he gets up at half six? Sounds like the guy doesn't get any sleep at all.

did you not hear him a few weeks ago?

"you went to bed because you were wrecked? I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT THAT NIGHT - I HAD THINGS TO DO!!!!"

What makes Bill Cullen want to be successful?

eeeehhhhh .....Small Mickey?

Me lady is watching it behind me, its an awful load of bollox. Yer one is an embarrassment. "I come from a disadvantaged area" Who the fuck says that about themselves? Fucking twat.

people from disadvantaged areas who probably weight the significance of
that in a very different way to you? or maybe it's just her, i don't really know

the two guys....wasn't expecting that - what is stephen's experience they kept going on about? AND WHAT MAKES BILL CULLEN TICK!??! penny apples i'm guessing

people from disadvantaged areas who probably weight the significance of
that in a very different way to you? or maybe it's just her, i don't really know

Can't see how it's significant in any way shape or form. I've always felt insulted by the term "disadvantaged" I'd rather say I grew up in a kip (I wouldn't say this either) than "disadvantaged". Kabul now thats at a disadvantage, it's got fucking landmines surrounding it now thats a disadvantage.

When they invent the technology to punch people through a TV screen, I'm getting it. I don't think I've ever seen such a cantankerous prick-face that is Gavin Duffy and that Mairead Flemming bint needs to fuck right off.

I really thought it would be down to Brit Steve & Geraldine but I'm kinda glad it's down to the two Steves. Brit Steve has it in the bag, Bill is trying to boost (if there's enough room for more boosting) ginger Stephen's ego so his downfall will look all the sweeter.

Stray observations:

Ginger steve named Mairead Flemming as one of his referees, shouldn't she have disclaimed this outright rather than it coming out when she was saying how bad it was that he didn't get permission for his referees to be listed in his CV?

The boys having won their prize for a meal in the private members clubs and the only thing we see is Bill saying 'I used to sell pennie apples over there'. Broken record, we get it bill, you worked your way up, woo-hoo.

did he actually name her as a reference? it sounded like that at first, but i was pretty sure she was talking about how she would feel if he had put her down but not rang her...

i didn't think your man gavin duffy was as bad as he was last year, and the steve booze/gambling thing was done about as tastefully as you could expect something as tasteless as bringing up someone's addiction to boost tv ratings to be. stay classy tv3!

did he actually name her as a reference? it sounded like that at first, but i was pretty sure she was talking about how she would feel if he had put her down but not rang her...

Ah, my bad, maybe that was it. I was watching it whilst trolling on the apprenticeunseen.ie chat system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back