The Irish Apprentice (1 Viewer)

Yeah, like how my auntie betsy always tells me how lovely my jumper looks, but she says that to everyone. so how do you really know you're wearing a luffly jumper?

hmmmmm

when kids point and laugh?

That was the greatest show ever, I love these delusional fucks that always put themselves forward for shows like this !!

I can't wait for tomorrow morning so I can take the lessons from the show and hit the ground running to zone in on my catchment area...

has the aussie lad riddened the polish lad yet?

oh shit wrong show!

I can't wait for tomorrow morning so I can take the lessons from the show and hit the ground running to zone in on my catchment area...

8.00 am tomorrow - i'm gonna be at my desk MAKING HAY!

Man, Bill Cullen is such a spastic. he visited our school before and gave us an 'inspirational' speech. mostly full of a load of bullshit that never happened. total sap.

He was all bragging at the start about his money, his helicopter and the Bentley car he drove in to the school with.

At the end he asked us for questions...after a timid silence i threw up the hand and asked "....how come you don't drive a Renault?"

Stung rapid.

Just as well because range is a euphemism for something else if you know what i mean. I thought The Apprentice was alright.

Didn't think it was particularly worse than the original Apprentice. Lot of dimwitted cunts involved by the looks of things, the sort of manically driven gombeens who end up doing well financially (at least) by focussing every ounce of their limited mental resources on the pursuit of greasy notes to the almost total exclusion of all else life has to offer. Of course the nob jockey hairdressers and carphone warehouse line managers or whatever were gonna hand over ridiculous sums of money for pathetic looking bowls of fruit when there's a TV3 camera crew rammed in their face! What's the story with Bill Cullen anyway? He's like Ben Dunne but with any charm drained from his jowelly 'poor boy made good' Celtic Tiger fat cat face...ugh

This is every bit as low-rent as I had hoped. You can see how in the initial meeting with the candidates, they had to edit around Bill Cullen. You barely see him say any of his lines. I get the impression they had to cobble his voiceover together from hundreds of takes.

I watched this on the site the other evening (thanks for the link leftie). It seems ok - follows the format pretty closely. The candidates are thick, so it's quite like the UK version. They have a look of Griffith College about them: gelled side partings and bland businessman platitudes.

I think that instead of saying 'you're fired' Bill Cullen should say "Dere'll be no more penny apples . . . FOR YOU!"

The first 15 minutes of last nights show had some of the funniset things I've ever seen on tele, starting with the lad walking around in what looked like a ladies robe to the presentations "FACE BREAKER.... FACE BREAKER...FACE BREAKER" to your man going on about his emotional intelligence and ending with the boxing themed food like the "Rocky Sausage"

I was almost in tears :D:D:D

It went downhill after that until the boardroom scene where the number of retakes became evident the more the lighting behind Bill changed.

"rocky sausage" was the highlight

that and making a boxing ring made out of bedposts and a bit of rope

"Dere'll be no more penny apples . . . FOR YOU!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back