the iRA and the Bank Robbery (4 Viewers)

tom. said:
mr. chocohead, i appreciate that people are ignoring your questions, parroting propaganda, repeating lies, etc, etc, etc.

em. telling people they can't think for themselves and then asking them questions??? why bother entertain that.

Chocohead said:
nlgbbbblth, IFF, Goff, muertos vivientes!, spiritualtramp, Latex LIzzie

For a start I notice some of you come in to this thread, throw a few insults then disappear. Do me a favour and answer some of the questions below - theyve been asked and ignored so far in this thread. theres probably more, but since you wont answer any of these anyway, I cant be arsed digging out the rest:

1) Please explain the so called Spy Ring that brought down powersharing about 14 months ago Who was convicted? Since no-one was, why are SF still blamed for it?

2) How is the PIRA connected to the recent robbery?

3) Who's lying about Sinn Fein in the army council? McDowell(says they are) or Bertie/RUC? (says they arent)

4)Why is the news still on about the 'provisonal IRA Money Laundering' when the provos havent been connected to it at all.

5) Why is no-one asking how money got into secure RUC/PSNI facility?

6) How can people assume that those who vote for SF or are in SF are liars and not worth listening to?

As I say I doubt any of you will answer any of those questions, except maybe with smart arsed remarks, but hopefully you will take the opportunity of backing your claims with some substantance and give us the answers with accompanying info to prove what you claim.

You're a great one for whinging about proof - what proof do the IRA use before administering punishment beatings? Why don't they just sue the loyalists or trouble-makers and let the courts decide? If you're such a big fan of due process that is.

You love feeling aggreived - as Seamus Mallon put it last night - the IRA and Sinn Fein thrive on victimhood. You're answerable for your own horrendous actions irrespective of what anyone else does.

broken arm said:
em. telling people they can't think for themselves and then asking them questions??? why bother entertain that.

hmm... there was meant to be a kind of irony in the tone of that comment... maybe it didn't quite come across.

tom. said:
hmm... there was meant to be a kind of irony in the tone of that comment... maybe it didn't quite come across.

i know. i was just talking over your shoulder from behind. for the laff.

tom. said:
mr. chocohead, i appreciate that people are ignoring your questions, parroting propaganda, repeating lies, etc, etc, etc.

however, this...

...is bullshit.

burn all flags, all states are brutalist, etc. try replacing 'ireland' with 'fatherland' or 'america' or 'mother russia' or whatever.

yes, sinn fein have a legitimate electoral mandate from a significant sector of the population of northern ireland, and increasingly, the republic, too. they represent a community.

but this attitude is pretty ugly.

(as far as i'm concerned, it's also implicit in any nationalist/statist grouping, regardless of how much they might talk about peace and justice. but that's just me.)

just wanted to say.

apart from that, yesterday's headline in the evening herald was a pretty crazy (almost nonsensical) anti-sinn-fein piece. apparently aenghus o snodaigh should resign because an ira person had some of his posters. more bullshit from independent newspapers...

with respect tom, what i was trying to state is that its pretty silly pretending to be irish and yet thinking the top bit of it isnt irish and therefore none of that persons concerns.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
You're a great one for whinging about proof - what proof do the IRA use before administering punishment beatings? Why don't they just sue the loyalists or trouble-makers and let the courts decide? If you're such a big fan of due process that is.

You love feeling aggreived - as Seamus Mallon put it last night - the IRA and Sinn Fein thrive on victimhood. You're answerable for your own horrendous actions irrespective of what anyone else does.

you great for talking bullshit. asd far as Im aware, the IRA demand quite a bit of proof before approaching anyone in respect to punishment beatings. Plus the people concerned are verbally warned in the first place.

let the courts decide? so you;re ignoring the fact that the RUC/PSNI are a big piece of anti nationalist shit? ever wonder why they have juryless courts in the north.

really, catch a grip, answer my questions or please just dont speak to me as you do not talk sense. I have no interest in wasting my time with someone who cant be bothered having a lot at things.

victimised? you mean to tell me yourself, lizzie and the others who have been spouting anti sinn fein and personal crap at me arent victimizing me because of my belief that the unsibstantiated claims being made are untrue? if that isnt victimisatiopn what is.

and yes, in a democratic society, you know - the one people like yourself are always on about - in a society like that it is generally accepted one must have some form of proof before one tries to broadcast it through the media as actaul fact. maybe the fact you dont actually have any is making you so edgy.

Once again, do me a favour and please answer those question diorected to you, especially the one about how you believe my word is less that yours - ie that you are superior to me. explain that one and stop the fucking running around the question.

thank you.

"with respect tom, what i was trying to state is that its pretty silly pretending to be irish and yet thinking the top bit of it isnt irish and therefore none of that persons concerns."

THis post makes no sense to me. Can you explain what you mean? we have all ready established that "the top" bit is politically a different "country" on the same landmass. So if you live in Ireland "the bottom bit" then why are you pretending to be Irish when you just?

Latex lizzie said:
..like seriously...

"Why is no-one asking how money got into secure RUC/PSNI facility?"

I'm laughing on the inside.

they very fact that you know about it means people are "asking" about it.

and define what you mean by "secure". Do you know for a fact that everyone who went in there on that day was searched? do me a favour. I see what your getting at and it and don't swallow it at all.

personally ive never been near an RUC/PSNI owned place where you arent personally body searched, especially if you arent a cop.

You'at it again. At least Im now quite sure myself that you havent actually got an opinion about all this since you are avoiding expressing it. well you have an opinon, but you dont seem to know why you have that opinion.

"you great for talking bullshit. asd far as Im aware, the IRA demand quite a bit of proof before approaching anyone in respect to punishment beatings. Plus the people concerned are verbally warned in the first place."

yes that's it you are mad.

Latex lizzie said:
"with respect tom, what i was trying to state is that its pretty silly pretending to be irish and yet thinking the top bit of it isnt irish and therefore none of that persons concerns."

THis post makes no sense to me. Can you explain what you mean? we have all ready established that "the top" bit is politically a different "country" on the same landmass. So if you live in Ireland "the bottom bit" then why are you pretending to be Irish when you just?

of course I will explain it.

You think the north has nothing to do with ireland. youve stated that. youve admitted its geographically in the same place (like doh! you;d be thick to not see that) but otherwise its british.

thats how you can think "the top bit of it isnt irish and therefore none of that persons concerns"

anything else I can help you with?

Latex lizzie said:
"you great for talking bullshit. asd far as Im aware, the IRA demand quite a bit of proof before approaching anyone in respect to punishment beatings. Plus the people concerned are verbally warned in the first place."

yes that's it you are mad.

and you obviously know for a fact they dont? I can only talk in my experience, and in that situation they did require proof and they did give a verbal warning. how has you're life experience proved the opposite?

Are you going to ignore this question too?

"personally ive never been near an RUC/PSNI owned place where you arent personally body searched, especially if you arent a cop."

that's in your personal experience? you have been giving out about proof all the time..I ask you again do you know that everyone who came in and out of the building was searched on the day? cleaners contract staff doing work?

do you? no you dont.

well, unless the RUC have decided they'll drive around in armoured cars, live in predominatly loyalist estates and then go to the local RUC gym where any provo can get in to bomb them, unless thats true (which doesnt take brains to work out it isnt), plus the fact as far as I am awareRUC facilities have heavy security, then it doesnt take a big brain to work out that the probably of high security is rather high in itself.

I know - lets be really thick and think - anyone could walk into an ruc facility where off duty ruc officers are. yeah. Wow - i feel so liberated - i need not think logically anymore ..waay hey.

Im just asking why no-one is asking any questions on that. but then, doh! how silly of me - the perople on TV and radio arent asking questions so obviously i shouldnt cus I cant think for myself. thats right isnt it? please tell me it is so then I can think it after someone else tells me so.

so anyway - tell me about the spy ring. that was all true wasnt it? the radio and tv said it was true at the time. like SF and PIRA were obviously were arrested and jailed for that werent they?

well?

..again do you know this for a fact. No you dont. these things happen very easily in long term security situations. Look at all the heathrow lapses in security over the last year and they are on even higher levels of security.

I'm out of here to let you rattle around.

Latex lizzie said:
..again do you know this for a fact. No you dont. these things happen very easily in long term security situations. Look at all the heathrow lapses in security over the last year and they are on even higher levels of security.

I'm out of here to let you rattle around.

obviously since i wasnt there I dont know anything for a fact, but theres enough suspicion there to ask how it happened. security lapse in heathrow? thats a bit different from the RUC. in fact it bears no simularity so I have no idea why you bring it up.

so who else wishes to call me names eh? sure who cares, Im only a shinner who lies, who isnt worth as much as a person as mumblin deaf head and who is apparently brainwashed.

Sad people.
thats all i can say. go on and believe what you're told like good citizens. I KNOW for a fact we will NEVER find out this amazing info that has turned Berties head. Never.

And not one of you who have been so anti replublican in this thread - not one of you will remember or ask why we where never told.
Sad people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back