the iRA and the Bank Robbery (1 Viewer)

Chocohead said:
isnt there usually reasons for kneecappings? What if you lived in a community and you couldnt go to the RUC since it was a waste of time. say you were being physically harrassed constantly by a group of people. what would you do?

lots of times people go to the ira, who will warn those concerned and its only after two warnings that they get kneecapped.

rough justice and far far far far from perfect, but until theres a proper police force, and whilst people are so stupid to ignore two warnings to wise up, it is going to happen.

Your mind set upsets me greatly. It sounds like you condone this sort of thing, and really at the back of it you support the IRA in the business of punishment beatings? "rough justice and far from perfect"? surely you should be saying that this sort of thing just shouldn't occur? how can a democraticly installed police force do it's job properly when criminals are opperating above the law and supported by a minority of the populace? using draconian beatings to resolve matters. Personally I would rather my own beating everytime then suffer the indignity of stooping to use hired thugs to do my dirty work for me.

Latex lizzie said:
Your mind set upsets me greatly. It sounds like you condone this sort of thing, and really at the back of it you support the IRA in the business of punishment beatings? "rough justice and far from perfect"? surely you should be saying that this sort of thing just shouldn't occur? how can a democraticly installed police force do it's job properly when criminals are opperating above the law and supported by a minority of the populace? using draconian beatings to resolve matters. Personally I would rather my own beating everytime then suffer the indignity of stooping to use hired thugs to do my dirty work for me.

whateva. Did you insinuate before that you live in the north? if you do how can you talk of a "democraticly installed police force " considering the north doesnt actually have one?

I would worry more about your closed mind and the way you ignore the problems the north presents rather than worry about my mind.

I dont condone punishment beatings - far from it - but I also dont condone a police force like the RUC/PSNI

I'm bored now with all this, even more bored then I was at the start, it's like the peace process..yes no yes no yes no..and the both camps so opposed to each other that they will never seee eye to eye.

!zed

Chocohead said:
whateva. Did you insinuate before that you live in the north? if you do how can you talk of a "democraticly installed police force " considering the north doesnt actually have one?

I would worry more about your closed mind and the way you ignore the problems the north presents rather than worry about my mind.

I dont condone punishment beatings - far from it - but I also dont condone a police force like the RUC/PSNI

By the way, historically like it or not the north is part of the U.K. the people there have a Government which they vote for in elections, this Government in turn has installed the police in N.I. I never saw kneecapings on the bill for joyriders and such? Which bit is hazy?

Latex lizzie said:

But then...

I'm bored now with all this, even more bored then I was at the start, it's like the peace process..yes no yes no yes no..and the both camps so opposed to each other that they will never seee eye to eye.

Hey Mr. Lizzie, you can't go around giving out opinions like that and then pretend to be 'bored' when somebody challenges you on them. Either you believe what you're saying or you don't.

its nice of you to point out the problems with debating with one such as yourself, but do me a favour and answer my question. if you cant answer it, refrain from being such an ignorant bigot in the future as I find your insinuations cast upon me as quite fucking ignorant, stupid and unfounded

Latex lizzie said:
By the way, historically like it or not the north is part of the U.K. the people there have a Government which they vote for in elections, this Government in turn has installed the police in N.I. I never saw kneecapings on the bill for joyriders and such? Which bit is hazy?

will i recap on all the questions Ive put to you that you have ignored? the people I grew up with never had any say in who or how the RUC was run, as nationalists today have no control over the loyalists who run the RUC.

I suppose your answer is ignore everything cus fuck it, it only them arseholes in the north - let them kill each opther and be done with it yeah? thats the level of your understanding? thats how much you care for ireland as a country - sure the norths in the UK so its none of your business?

i think that attitude if rife here in the south and its a bigger problem that the so called criminality within Sinn Fein

Latex lizzie said:
It's "are my words" not "is my words". :)

if you bothered looking at the orignal post of that you;d see I corrected my mistake with a follow up post. still, that would mean you;d actually have to read the thread and we cant have that now, can we ...

that's "you'd."

and in response to your earlier comment..

"I suppose your answer is ignore everything cus fuck it, it only them arseholes in the north - let them kill each opther and be done with it yeah? thats the level of your understanding? thats how much you care for ireland as a country - sure the norths in the UK so its none of your business?"

serioulsly you are living in a dream if you think this. Who has said them them kill each other and be done with it, not me. Just because I'm bored of thirty odd years of repetitive debate that never gets anywhere because of people like you doesn't mean my compassion as a human has run out for tragic events that occur there. And the north is the UK. It happens to be attached to this Island geographicaly but politically it is not. Deal with it until someone gives in.You'll get less white hairs screaming and shouting on the internet to people who already have. Personally I find the ideas of any borders or patriotism for one country over another fairly annoying anyway. It causes divides such as the one we have at the moment.

so your way of dealing with it is what? ignore it but yet reserve the right to give out about parties who are trying to change things for the better?

Latex lizzie said:
It causes divides such as the one we have at the moment.

like, doh.

are you resorted to giving out about my spelling? thats the level of debate?

nlgbbbblth, IFF, Goff, muertos vivientes!, spiritualtramp, Latex LIzzie

For a start I notice some of you come in to this thread, throw a few insults then disappear. Do me a favour and answer some of the questions below - theyve been asked and ignored so far in this thread. theres probably more, but since you wont answer any of these anyway, I cant be arsed digging out the rest:

1) Please explain the so called Spy Ring that brought down powersharing about 14 months ago Who was convicted? Since no-one was, why are SF still blamed for it?

2) How is the PIRA connected to the recent robbery?

3) Who's lying about Sinn Fein in the army council? McDowell(says they are) or Bertie/RUC? (says they arent)

4)Why is the news still on about the 'provisonal IRA Money Laundering' when the provos havent been connected to it at all.

5) Why is no-one asking how money got into secure RUC/PSNI facility?

6) How can people assume that those who vote for SF or are in SF are liars and not worth listening to?

As I say I doubt any of you will answer any of those questions, except maybe with smart arsed remarks, but hopefully you will take the opportunity of backing your claims with some substantance and give us the answers with accompanying info to prove what you claim.

ITalkShite said:
Hey Mr. Lizzie, you can't go around giving out opinions like that and then pretend to be 'bored' when somebody challenges you on them. Either you believe what you're saying or you don't.

ah but mr lizzie has been doing that all through this thread

mr. chocohead, i appreciate that people are ignoring your questions, parroting propaganda, repeating lies, etc, etc, etc.

however, this...

Chocohead said:
thats how much you care for ireland as a country

...is bullshit.

burn all flags, all states are brutalist, etc. try replacing 'ireland' with 'fatherland' or 'america' or 'mother russia' or whatever.

yes, sinn fein have a legitimate electoral mandate from a significant sector of the population of northern ireland, and increasingly, the republic, too. they represent a community.

but this attitude is pretty ugly.

(as far as i'm concerned, it's also implicit in any nationalist/statist grouping, regardless of how much they might talk about peace and justice. but that's just me.)

just wanted to say.

apart from that, yesterday's headline in the evening herald was a pretty crazy (almost nonsensical) anti-sinn-fein piece. apparently aenghus o snodaigh should resign because an ira person had some of his posters. more bullshit from independent newspapers...

..like seriously...

"Why is no-one asking how money got into secure RUC/PSNI facility?"

I'm laughing on the inside.

they very fact that you know about it means people are "asking" about it.

and define what you mean by "secure". Do you know for a fact that everyone who went in there on that day was searched? do me a favour. I see what your getting at and it and don't swallow it at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back