The ignorance of some people! (2 Viewers)

wild_cat

I was in the square in Enniscorthy waiting to be collected when a big massive Jeep 06 CW 833 pulled into a disabled parking space. 3 well bodied men and a child got out of it. Whilest they were parking and old women told them they were parking in a disable space and they told her to go away herself. when they were walking past me one of them starts shouting "Hello young one at me" , I ignore this and then the man goes, "some people are so rude". This really pissed me off so I shouted at him "Im RUDE! you just parked in a disabled parking space" , he then followed this with "are ya gard are ya" , I answer this with "I am not, but I have human decentcy unlike you" , He then told me to shut up then. And they walked into Abracabara. They were also memebers of the traveling commuinty and they made me so fucking angry that I nearly let my tonge slip, a lot of which in the Enniscorthy area who live in housing provided by the county coucil and have no means of income but still manage to drive brand new audi's , landrovers,BMW's and Transit vans.

did the jeep have dubs or spinners?

yukon%20on%2022s.jpg

theweeyin said:
Now why doesnt that surprise me! Travellers!

:eek::eek:

That is just filthy. Shockin. I used to live with an English girl who wanted to marry a traveller and live in a caravan with a piebald in the yard. Do all yee Brits fancy travellers? They're not all like Brad Pitt in Snatch y'know..

that you're scottish.

And I'm asking do British folk think there's something romantic or whatever about Travellers, because they wouldn't be as familiar with the bad side of the travelling community as us Irish folks are. Know what I mean?

theweeyin said:
We have plenty of them over here you know. And I don't regard myself as british....I'm scottish and that's that.

Brits and prods out.

Awww that was a bit harsh........sorry

brian.html said:
Summary of this thread,

Roisin hates travellers.
Especially black,gay travellers in wheelchairs.

What a bitch.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to brian.html again.

i deal with a lot of travellers at work. they are all very decent people. i have two young lads on my own personal caseload. very nice lads. considering how hard you people try and portray yourselves as ultra pc and with it. this thread so far is simply propogating a tired negative stereotype.

stop dissing the travellers and cop the fuck on.

the ignorance of some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back