The Great Thumped Brain Drain (1 Viewer)

taubstumm

Supporter
Website
kvt.red
yeah i copypasted his facebook reply though...

on that note...

how much of formerly-thumped-based activity now happens on facebook, dyou reckon? comparing, say, 2006 to 2010... i'm not on the face buke but it seems like it sucked about 60% of the chat/trolling/lmaoing away from here in the couple of years or so. am i right?

Re: 3 Year Mystery Song

on that note...

how much of formerly-thumped-based activity now happens on facebook, dyou reckon? comparing, say, 2006 to 2010... i'm not on the face buke but it seems like it sucked about 60% of the chat/trolling/lmaoing away from here in the couple of years or so. am i right?

Easily so yeah, lots of mates who don't post here are on facebook along with a lot of people from here. Your posts are unavailable to the general public which is handy too.

on that note...

i'd say so. that and twitter.

Easily so yeah, lots of mates who don't post here are on facebook along with a lot of people from here. Your posts are unavailable to the general public which is handy too.

don't ever assume that ANYTHING you do on facebook is private.

don't ever assume that ANYTHING you do on facebook is private.

Ah yeah I know that. On the other hand at least the shite I post on facebook doesn't come up on the first page of google searches.

I'd actualy be pretty pessimistic about it but i've seen stats for a couple of similar sites and it looks like everyone is experiencing the same thing.

I'm all about I.S.C.ro these day.Oh yeah,internet scrabble....

I joined it cos myspace seems to be dead and I only ever joined that for music, but since i don't have any fans anyway I think I'll delete them both and me and Gazz can hang out 24/7 on thumped.com until one or other of us keels over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back