The Great Thumped Brain Drain (1 Viewer)

Guys, can I just say, I love thumped and I've met some wonderful people through it. I'm sure some of you aren't too happy to have met me but I've liked you all except...

Guys, can I just say, I love thumped and I've met some wonderful people through it. I'm sure some of you aren't too happy to have met me but I've liked you all except...

I think i'm willing to agree to disagree about "I Gotta Feeling", can we still be friends?

WTF?! how?

nat really.

these are affecting thumped though aswell:

forum_new-48.png

forum_new-48.png

forum_new-48.png

forum_new-48.png

forum_new-48.png

forum_new-48.png

forum_new-48.png

forum_new-48.png
forum_new-48.png

too big.

Sex, drugs and rock'n'roll.

Someone (I is john) needs bump the drunken/dancing injuries thread.

so

how we doing? all good, yeah? grand.

Grieving and Healing: 5 Steps to Help You Through the Grieving Process How to work through grieving and begin to enjoy life again

By Sharon O'Brien, About.com Guide

At some point in life, everyone loses someone they feel especially close to and we enter into grieving. The loved one can be a parent, child, spouse, dear friend, or even a beloved internet forum. The grieving that follows a loss is real, and can be very painful.
While it may be tempting to deny grieving in an attempt to avoid the pain, it's much healthier to accept those feelings of pain and loss, and to work through the grieving process in an intentional way.
Here are five steps that can help you get through grieving in a healthy way.

1. 1. Learn to accept that your loss is real.
    For many people who are grieving a loss, the first impulse is to deny the loss. Grieving denial can range from downplaying the loss, as if it's not important, to having the delusion that the person or forum is still alive. It's often easier for people who are greiving to have an intellectual understanding of the death (the person or pet is physically gone) than an emotional understanding (the loved one is not coming back). So the first task for the grieving person is accepting that the loved one is really gone.
    2. Make it OK to feel the pain.
    The pain of grieving can be both emotional and physical, and unfortunately there's no way to avoid it. Denying the pain of grieving can lead to physical symptoms and can also prolong the grieving process.
    Some people try to avoid grieving pain by being busy or traveling; others try to minimize grieving their loss by idealizing the loved one or refusing to allow negative thoughts about the loved one enter their minds. Some grieving people use drugs or alcohol to deaden the pain.
    Feeling the pain of grieving is difficult, but it's an important step toward healing.
In Part 2, learn more about healing through the grieving process, and what you can do with the feelings of love that you hold for the deceased.

I'm spending way too much time on Facebbok, which I've just realized is actually boring and shit. I do like it to share tunes though. Might as well waste my time here. Other than that, can't do Thumped in my new job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back