the good and the bad (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by Punchbear
the world is getting far too small when you get mails from people tellin you that you're a subject of discussion on a bb

...or when you read posts from someone you used work with.

You're a mate of Waltzer's, aren't you?

Originally posted by snakybus

Jaysus. I thought I'd emigrated....what is Waltzer up to with his site at all?
He's been a bit slack on the postings of late...you another ex-Knowledge Well lifer?

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
the world is getting far too small when you get mails from people tellin you that you're a subject of discussion on a bb
------------------------------------------------------------------------

small world, just got smaller

hey!

weren't you in nam?

A lad I used to work with mailed me, he pops into these forums from time to time. I'd never heard of em before, he reckons theyre addictive. They're not just full of Celbridge injokes though are they? Like how high was The Gack when he rode Maggie Kelly or How many times did Murty Keating fart at midnight mass in 1986?

Do tell.

Originally posted by Beanstalk
But they're nothing compared to the new Longford trendiness of Blue.

Oh god yeah I've been afraid to venture in especially
since it's like 15 europes for the pleasure of being
accosted by shams, and my acquaintances dancing
round in front of me shouting: ' ya ya ya fucking ya'
I really wish they wouldn't do that.

Originally posted by Dan
The Hollyrood in Bundoran...

Or Peppies, where I (mis)spent most Saturday nights from 1994 to 1997 - sample set:
Scooter
Warren G and Nate Dog
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Nirvana
Whigfield
The Smiths
Leila K

Originally posted by rothko
is there such a thing?

Oh yeah. Kirstie can probably elaborate on it far better than me.
They mostly involved placing characters from around the town in absurd situations. Like the town wino, Murty Keating had a habit of throwing himself in front of cars for compo and then standing in traffic with his crutches swinging them at oncoming cars and 67s.
Invariably, one of the parish priests had to come and talk him out of the road. Then there was the Gack, Maggie Kelly (the town bike allegedly), The Wasp, Sabrina Cummins, The Hair and a cast of miscreants that I've subsequently and thankfully forgotten. I'm not even gonna go near the Erzos and Slobs, who knows how web savant theyve become in the meantime. That's if they ever made it out of the discobar in Norrises.
All in all, a very colourful crew altogether.

Originally posted by joey
Or Peppies, where I (mis)spent most Saturday nights from 1994 to 1997 - sample set:
Scooter
Warren G and Nate Dog
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Nirvana
Whigfield
The Smiths
Leila K

Who was that bloke you used always see in Peppies with the shavenhead, the John Lennon glasses, the white boilersuit and rainbow braces??

Is yer man Pablo still around??

Oh yeah. Kirstie can probably elaborate on it far better than me.
They mostly involved placing characters from around the town in absurd situations. Like the town wino, Murty Keating had a habit of throwing himself in front of cars for compo and then standing in traffic with his crutches swinging them at oncoming cars and 67s.

He also set fire to himself and he had a nice habit of exposing his flaccid cock to members of the public but that was more to do with drunkeness than any actual desire to flash his tackle. I think.

Originally posted by kirstie
He also set fire to himself and he had a nice habit of exposing his flaccid cock to members of the public but that was more to do with drunkeness than any actual desire to flash his tackle. I think.

Cockwobbling and self-immolation. That's elaborate. Does he still live in that bungalow on the Maynooth road? Is his Da still knockin around wearing those yellow rubber duckie wellies all year round?

Cockwobbling and self-immolation. That's elaborate. Does he still live in that bungalow on the Maynooth road? Is his Da still knockin around wearing those yellow rubber duckie wellies all year round?

nah, he's in a mintil hospital somewhere apparently

Originally posted by billygannon
do you want money or anything?

please :D

anyway i was passing the taxi place this morning while i was going for my bus and they had a poster advertising anohter of thopse damn gigs of aslan's in ardee, great, another few weeks of everybody asking me "ophh phil,are you going to see Aslan"

i just don't have the heart to tell them to their face that Aslan suck

I'd really like to know

a. who trew dat fucken bottle

but apart from that:

b. how come aslan can sell out the point and then the next week they're back playing the fucking silver granite again??

I find it very confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back