THE FUCKING SEX PISTOLS!! (1 Viewer)

Jaysus really looking forward to seeing them on Sunday. Going to get a load of cider into me, get right up to the front, and try and imagine it's the 100 Club back in '76.

I suspect though that bubbles will be burst......but you just never know. I went last year not expecting much from Iggy. Instead, he blew me away.

By the way Anarcho M, be warned. I'm going to tell on you if i see you even taking one sneaky look!ninjaaaa

Jaysus really looking forward to seeing them on Sunday. Going to get a load of cider into me, get right up to the front, and try and imagine it's the 100 Club back in '76.

I suspect though that bubbles will be burst......but you just never know. I went last year not expecting much from Iggy. Instead, he blew me away.

By the way Anarcho M, be warned. I'm going to tell on you if i see you even taking one sneaky look!ninjaaaa

heh...well if nothing else is on i might mosie on over.:) Will be fun to see if there are any plastic hmv punx there too.:)

Now get your sensible shoes on and give your granny a kiss

sex_pistols_sid_vic_uni_p.jpg

If I was going to EP I'd be up the front with Damo and Piper x for the Pistols.Full of cider you'd have a great time for sure.

Are there any other bands playing who have released anything good ever?

I didn't see anything else that really caught my eye. My plan was having a great time with the people who would be down there rather than the music but fuck that, it's going to be a sloppy weekend in the international instead now.

I didn't see anything else that really caught my eye. My plan was having a great time with the people who would be down there rather than the music......

That's my plan exactly. Bar the Pistols, I haven't a clue or care about 95% of the bands playing.

Anyway...I've got to get a move on and get the car loaded up with beer and get my arse down there.

WOOOOHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back