The following people can fuck right off (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
Whoever was putting up posters this afternoon for

• The Urges
  • Howl
and covered up posters I had just put up a couple of hours previously - you're fucking assholes.

What kind of stupid fucking prick covers up a poster for a fucking charity gig?

Dicks.

Contact the cunts and give them an ear bashing!!!!! That shit's not on

Actually, if there's any posters up where I work, Ill rip the fuckers down

The following people can also fuck right off:
Dave Hill - the guitarist from Slade. Stupid fringey twat.

Actually, just him. Was gonna list a load of people but they were just filler people to turn it into a list. I just hate Dave Hill. He can fuck right off with his wacky clothes and pretending he's young and quirky and 'eccentric'. Fucknut.

chutneyfarmer said:
Contact the cunts and give them an ear bashing!!!!! That shit's not on

i didn't know how to get a poster up "where you work", so there's no worries there. do you ask? do you just lash one up?

confusing.

One of 'The Urges' said that 'Spazz' by The Elastic Band is the worst song on Nuggets so if there's going to be any lynch-mob activity you can count me in. Where's my shillelagh?

aoifed said:
Rock and Roll Pete, it's a cut- throat industry. Which means you're allowed to cut people's throats and everyone understands and nobody gives out to you. Where's me stanley?
if they were on the same night i'd maybe understand, but this is just pure fucking ignorance

chickenham said:
One of 'The Urges' said that 'Spazz' by The Elastic Band is the worst song on Nuggets so if there's going to be any lynch-mob activity you can count me in. Where's my shillelagh?

Lynch Mobbing is my second favourite gang mentality activity after gang rumbles. no joke. Third is vigilantism.

dunce.png

chutneyfarmer said:

Done!!!!!!!!!!!! Prickholes

pete said:
i didn't know how to get a poster up "where you work", so there's no worries there. do you ask? do you just lash one up?

confusing.

Just ask at the counter and it should be cool to stick up a few. Leave some at the front counter for me if you want?

i found towards the end of my promoting career that it helped to have some muscle at street level... someone who's known in those circles, someone who can follow up with a good 'talkin down'. guys on the street knows it's indie kids who won't hit them. you need to employ JP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back