The European Leagues 2013-14 Thread (4 Viewers)

I don't understand how a centre midfielder could fix a match. Striker and goalkeeper maybe but if you deliberately fuck up in midfield it still doesn't ensure a defeat.

A midfielder could be the fixer who taps up his team mates.

Gattuso is pretty vehement in his denials though, said he'd kill himself in a town square if found guilty.

Shit is really hitting the fan at Barcelona now, president resigned. To be honest I'm not sure how the distribution of the transfer fee for Neymar is important (though it does seem as though Santos got screwed) but more that there seems to have been other money involved in the deal that wasn't declared. Can't understand why they'd try to cover that up if the deal was entirely legit, it's gauche but there is some prestige in having paid the highest transfer fee ever, and it's Real's thing so I imagine that Barca would have been happy to stick it to them.

Unless, the extra money wasn't Barca's money and came from Quatar.

I thought it was just accepted these days that if you're signing a player from South America, half the cash just disappears into thin air
wolf-of-wall-street-mcconaughy.jpg

Barca losing to Valencia today means they could be down to 3rd by tomorrow night.
Best Spanish season in years.

I watched the end of that Udinese game. Caught the winner, great goal.
Yeah I watched the lot it was a good game, plenty of attacking intent and a few good players on show. Vargas and Muriels goals were great strikes. I'll probably have to watch the return leg now so my lady better make her self scarce. Heh heh heh.

Have to hand it to Real, they've been brilliant so far tonight. Real derby match, plenty of rough and tumble, Pepe and Ramos's mind games on Diego Costa have worked a treat so far. He looks a walkig red card at the moment.

Fascinating stuff so far.

Viva Los Colchoneros !!!

Edit Fuck that anyway. 2 deflections and a goalkeeping mistake.

Still though they've been the better side.

Have to hand it to Real, they've been brilliant so far tonight. Real derby match, plenty of rough and tumble, Pepe and Ramos's mind games on Diego Costa have worked a treat so far. He looks a walkig red card at the moment.

Fascinating stuff so far.

Viva Los Colchoneros !!!

2 of real's goals have been fucking bullshit, horrid deflections.

Henk Ten Cate is on sky sports in the studio, he said of Arbeloa raking his boot on the back of Costa's ankle, "this is the foul of a coward."

2 of real's goals have been fucking bullshit, horrid deflections.

Henk Ten Cate is on sky sports in the studio, he said of Arbeloa raking his boot on the back of Costa's ankle, "this is the foul of a coward."
I've only got the Bein Sport commentary. It's pretty awful.

Ramos just kneed Costa in the ear. That is the foul of a dirtbag.

Edit: Di Maria looks twice the player he was since Gareth Bale arrived and Real look twice the team they were since Alonso returned, him and Modric look a really good combo.

Last edited:
Gervihno scored an incredibly composed goal tonight. Didn't round the keeper so much as he flicked the ball over Reina and ran onto it.

You don't see those words in a sentence to often.

If Alan Hansen had played for Real he would have said they'd won La Liga, the Champions league, the Copa Del Rey, the World Cup and Wimbledon and the US Masters after tonights display.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back