The European Leagues 2013-14 Thread (2 Viewers)

What a match. Play acting terrible tackling, the best ballboy since these lads

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

and in between all of that some football got played. Fucking amazing. Still wide open in Spain. It's class.

It was just the penalty in the first half though, big decision wrong! Seemed to me that Ramos just clips the guy in the ankle to take him down, how is it not given?
That was a penalty alright and Real should have had one in the second half for a blatant hand ball. I agreed with the Sky commentators, Costa had already thrown himself on the ground so many times at that stage that the ref was just sick and tired of him.

I like Costa, but christ he is patience trying. Particularly against Real. He lets himself get wound up when usually he's the one doing the winding.

It was a weird game really. For the first 20 minutes I though Real were going to push on and hand down a lesson. Then Di Maria who had been really good up until then, spreading it around, winning tackles and tracking runs, seemed to get kicked a few times and just went into hiding he'd completely disappeared by half time. Modric and Alonso really took some punishment but they were able for it. From then on until ten minutes before he went off Athletico were running it in midfield and Isco did make a difference when he came on.

Turan was brilliant, so were Gabi and Koke Godin and Juanfran. Bale and Ronaldo were anonymous and when you see Benzema going looking for the ball it's a very good sign.

Still Ancellotti made the right changes and they probably could have sneaked it, which would have been a fucking travesty. It's a pity he started with Coentrao if he'd had one more substitute to stick on he might have hauled of Bale and given Jese a run. Which obviously i am glad that he didn't.

YOu have the face of an Ajax supporter. Magic stuff:

YOu have the face of an Ajax supporter. Magic stuff:

I feel really ashamed of my monolingual tongue watching an Italian and a Dutchman converse so fluently and passive-aggressively in a language neither counts as their first.

Yeah
I feel really ashamed of my monolingual tongue watching an Italian and a Dutchman converse so fluently and passive-aggressively in a language neither counts as their first.
Yeah, it's pretty embarrassing. We're lingually lazy cos we speak Ingerlish real good. These pricks make it easy for us. Why learn Dutch? Every Dutch prick speaks english. It's great after a match when they interview a Dutch player who's never played in England and he can chat away fluently.

Mind you, the Spanish are crap at it.

Well that started fast. Terrible defending from Carvajal but can't argue with the finish.

Sky pulling out all the stops tonight, Maybe Gasper Noe is directing for them, Roving sky cam is just weird.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back