The eccentrics/weirdos of Dublin city hall of fame thread (1 Viewer)

did anyone else see tommy valentine on glas vegas last night?

Is that your man the taxi driver? That fucking guy. He has tonnes of cut outs from papers and ads stuck around the car about Tommy Valentine the Sinatra impersonator. Then he puts on a tape of himself doing Sinatra and sings along. That guy? He's mad.

I met a weirdo at the bus stop yesterday, he was looking to go to Booterstown Hospital.. I told him this bus would leave him at the Dart station, he said "what's that?"

Best was after a bit of banter and chat he said it was cold, I said... in true old man style...

"oh once the hour goes back it gets cold alright"

"when's that happening? Wednesday?"

"no... it happened, Saturday night... um..."

imagine being so mad you didn't know that hour went back...

Has anyone else seen the guy who dances at the side of Stephen's Green shopping centre? He stands with his back to the crowds and does these camp dance routines to synth pop stuff on a ghetto blaster. He seems to be having an absolutley amazing time flirting with his own reflection. Amazing.

Has anyone else seen the guy who dances at the side of Stephen's Green shopping centre? He stands with his back to the crowds and does these camp dance routines to synth pop stuff on a ghetto blaster. He seems to be having an absolutley amazing time flirting with his own reflection. Amazing.

I've seen him.
That's right. He's all practising his 'come hither' eyes on his own reflection.

Buffalo Bill?
He'd fuck him.

The manchild?It is hard to say if he is 14 or 34, he does loads of trilling of notes n stuff. He was singing yesteday the other week and it took me about 2 mins to work out what he was singing cos he was jazzing it up so much. I also heard him chatting up women on grafton street after the ladies mini marathon

the manchild lived round the corner from me for years,hes only about 19/20.nice lad but was always a bit "off" for some reason.and he'll talk to just about anyone who'll indulge him so be careful.

what a mover

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey, who's the fella with the flange pedal commanding the top of Grafton St. yesterday evening? playing fucking Wonderwallllllll. Doing all this Tom Morello nonsense to it. He made me very angry.

You'd have to have seen it. People were standing and watching. I swear to god, stopping, standing and watching. All serious and all. Wonder Wikka-dikka-wuk-kuk-uk-uk-uk-uk-uk wallllllll.

The 123 bus is great for catching these species unawares and at ease in their natural enviornment.

Last night a regular enough looking old man sat down beside me, but he absolutley stank. Smelled like an ashtray.It was awful And i love ashtrays.
Anyways he opens a plastic shopping bag and insteadof it havng shopping it is filled with used cigarrette butts. He then spends the entire trip home emptying the used cigarette tobacco and ash into two empty pouches, rolling ciarretes out of ash and fouled wet dregs of tobacco.

I am a fan of smoking. I nearly got sick though. His lungs must be cast iron by now. What a legend.

The 123 bus is great for catching these species unawares and at ease in their natural enviornment.

Last night a regular enough looking old man sat down beside me, but he absolutley stank. Smelled like an ashtray.It was awful And i love ashtrays.
Anyways he opens a plastic shopping bag and insteadof it havng shopping it is filled with used cigarrette butts. He then spends the entire trip home emptying the used cigarette tobacco and ash into two empty pouches, rolling ciarretes out of ash and fouled wet dregs of tobacco.

I am a fan of smoking. I nearly got sick though. His lungs must be cast iron by now. What a legend.

I'm told there used to be a young chap around Walkinstown who went around for the day collecting cigarette butts. At the end of the day, legend says that he would retire to smoke them all, singing: "I have a moke, I have a moke, I have a moke so up your arse"

I'm told there used to be a young chap around Walkinstown who went around for the day collecting cigarette butts. At the end of the day, legend says that he would retire to smoke them all, singing: "I have a moke, I have a moke, I have a moke so up your arse"

Thought you were talking about my brother there until you mentioned the singing. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back