The eccentrics/weirdos of Dublin city hall of fame thread (1 Viewer)

NPZ080906006.jpg

Anyone know this dick? You seem him round pubs in town, having no respect for your personal space and singing 'ole ole ole' like a complete cunt.

anyone ever see these two about?

the air of bullshit off them would knock you over

telling anyone who will listen that theyre some sort of gifted geniuses

care in the community they call it

(shakes head sadly)

374489.jpg

Class pic that. Look like a couple of freezin old lads, waiting outside an early house.

anyone ever see these two about?

the air of bullshit off them would knock you over

telling anyone who will listen that theyre some sort of gifted geniuses

care in the community they call it

(shakes head sadly)

374489.jpg

Is that Bono on the left?

Actually I have one, I've not bothered going through the thread bit by bit, so sorry if it's been brought up... There's a fella who is up around Baggot Street and The Canal at the moment, but I've seen him in other spots for weeks before. Nice clean looking fella with moustache and a shopping trolly full of luggage, he's always clean shaven, politely stands and asks for money, but in no way is push, his trolley is immaculate and his luggage, of which there is a lot, is great nick... there's the air of an eccentric english man about him...

I've been thinking about asking him whats his story, I'm thinking imigrant, lost his passport, maybe lost or something... but I'm afraid his cleanliness and pleasant preserntiona could be hiding some serious, serious, madness...

Actually I have one, I've not bothered going through the thread bit by bit, so sorry if it's been brought up... There's a fella who is up around Baggot Street and The Canal at the moment, but I've seen him in other spots for weeks before. Nice clean looking fella with moustache and a shopping trolly full of luggage, he's always clean shaven, politely stands and asks for money, but in no way is push, his trolley is immaculate and his luggage, of which there is a lot, is great nick... there's the air of an eccentric english man about him...

I've been thinking about asking him whats his story, I'm thinking imigrant, lost his passport, maybe lost or something... but I'm afraid his cleanliness and pleasant preserntiona could be hiding some serious, serious, madness...

I know the guy you're talking about-Raffles the gentleman beggar-actually he reminds me of DBC Pierre (dirty but clean innit). Just saw him at lunch hour politely asking for odds by the AIB atm on Mount Street (aye, trolley in tow). Curious fellow. Hangs outside Lazer on George's Street too.

Anyone ever seen a skinny guy, around 40 , anorak and with big massive square thick glasses roaming around Fairview.He rants to himself and will talk gibberish to anyone. I have encountered him at the traffic lights where it seemed as if he was trying to tell me something really important, but unfortunately i couldnt understand him cos it was just random words!

Seen him a few times on the bus aswell just talking to himself and drawing on the window.

Anyone ever seen a skinny guy, around 40 , anorak and with big massive square thick glasses roaming around Fairview.He rants to himself and will talk gibberish to anyone. I have encountered him at the traffic lights where it seemed as if he was trying to tell me something really important, but unfortunately i couldnt understand him cos it was just random words!

Seen him a few times on the bus aswell just talking to himself and drawing on the window.

spotted a new one yesterday in phibsboro; bout 60 fake tan, suit, hair dyed blonde, big plasters on his neck, and shouts to himself,
Anyone know him?

spotted a new one yesterday in phibsboro; bout 60 fake tan, suit, hair dyed blonde, big plasters on his neck, and shouts to himself,
Anyone know him?
hey. that was hands free dude, i wasn't shouting at myself.

theres a guy whos always walking around on the griffith avenue, philipsbugh avenue, marino on his todd.
tall, really tall guy, skinny, kinda looks like gavin friday virgin prunes era.
hes pretty intense looking so ive decided not to give him a cheery hello.

This morning when I was walking into work there was a lady in a suit, carrying a laptop bag walking on the road beside the footpath (in the cycle lane). If she had to step onto the footpath to get out of the way of a bicycle or car she just stood on the path until they'd gone by and then commenced her journey along the road. Even after I passed her I knew she was continuing this by the car horns being blown and the angry shouts from cyclists.

The lady looked to be in her 40's or 50's. I thought maybe she was suffering from some sort of phobia of cracks on the pavement or something but then I noticed she didn't mind them when she had to get out of the way. Really bizarre behaviour. The footpath, unlike the cycle path, was nearly empty.

Anyone seen that women who hangs around Mount Argus park touching things? I heard her speak once, she's dead posh, but she looks like a bag lady and just goes around touching trees, park benches, railings etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back