The eccentrics/weirdos of Dublin city hall of fame thread (6 Viewers)

He done DJ in Eamon Dorans one night and it was meant to be Punk dj'ng and he pld crap and unpunk stuff and I got into a row with him......I know him a bit too.
He'd be more into the 70's punk then anything 80's and onwards Punk.

His tastes are pretty broad. I'd consider him more of a rocker. He just likes that look. That Therapy? inside t-shirt story had me falling into the computer!
As for the 'Body Count' fiasco, doesn't surprise me. He is full of randomers. He used to say "muscle-man" under his breath in class in reference to this loud, jockish character who sat beside me, but he'd say it loud enough for everyone to hear him!

PRICKS!

especially that dave grohl guy.

who i drunkenly snogged one night YEARS ago:eek:

went to school with that guy, if i'm thinking of the right one. actually a lovely bloke!

it ain't fair you guys picking on people who work in shops by the way!!! we've to put up with your ugly mugs day in/day out!!!! :p

no wonder we're all narky cunts

went to school with that guy, if i'm thinking of the right one. actually a lovely bloke!

it ain't fair you guys picking on people who work in shops by the way!!! we've to put up with your ugly mugs day in/day out!!!! :p

no wonder we're all narky cunts

What shop do you work in chutneyfarmer?

:)

Anyone know Jake, well, that's not his real name...
Soup man we called him.
Sits in Cornucopia licking all the soup out of the bowl and putting all his sugar packets in a row. Carries around lots of newspapers and magazines and tries to give people them.
Wears a wu-tang clan jacket.

that guy used to walk into our shop, look left, look right, then leave. one day he acutally ventured past the doorway, browsed some books, went to buy one from me, then security kicked him out mid-transaction. when they told him he had to leave he looked at me with an upset, confused face. didn't say anything and left. bummed me out big time!!! felt so sorry for they guy coz he looked so upset by it. security said he'd been caught stealing from the shop before. i doubt he'd nick anything to be malicious or anything. seems to have compulsive tendencies if ya get me

you'll know chutters when you see him. he'll give you massive discounts if you smear his face with gorgonzola, stilton or any other strong cheese and rub his nose with raw meats.

you'll know chutters when you see him. he'll give you massive discounts if you smear his face with gorgonzola, stilton or any other strong cheese and rub his nose with raw meats.

Hmmm... since I don't usually go around smearing foodstuffs on people in random fashion I guess I'll have to live without those discounts :rolleyes:

what about that crazy really skinny brown-haired junkie lady that's always hanging aroung wicklow st and the back of brown thomas. she has a boyfriend who she ritually screams at and makes him do all the begging. feel pretty sorry for him. she seems like a crazy bitch!!!

what about that crazy beardy fucker who goes around with tarrot cards listening to nurse with wound on his headphones? usually found talking about some sort of illegal substance that will open the doors of perception and most likely turn you into a drooling gibbering invalid until you piss yourself, come to, and realise you've missed the last bus home. either that or he'll be talking about women's flaps. who is this guy??????

celbridge is home to many a person myself and my good mean friends have named:

1. horse lady - looks like a horse
2. mills and boons lady - fluffy jumpers, candyfloss hair
3. waynekarl - regularly screamed this loudly at her 2 kids
4. morality woman - looks holy
5. st etienne lady - looks like bob stanley and dressed like him too
6. The Gac - local prozzie
7. Satsuma Eyes and Banana Hands - oh god don't ask
8. Rat Face - the cuntiest dublin bus driver you will ever meet

HATE that bus driver.
Hey jew know the hoppy-knacker?
Mad looking yolk with curly hair and one leg shorter than the other?
Always see her with her little brother/spawn.
Once heard to remark that she was off the sauce as
"the last time I came in drunk Daddy took the hurley to me and I was in bed for three days"

Lovely girl

HATE that bus driver.
Hey jew know the hoppy-knacker?
Mad looking yolk with curly hair and one leg shorter than the other?
Always see her with her little brother/spawn.
Once heard to remark that she was off the sauce as
"the last time I came in drunk Daddy took the hurley to me and I was in bed for three days"

Lovely girl
thats hot chief. comin up to fizz's for an alan partridge night? i'm bout to leave. got ur text. no credit. might get up early tomorrow to go shroom pickin. ill mull it over tonight. i fear its too cold now though. text me as i am now leaving. kablammo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back