The eccentrics/weirdos of Dublin city hall of fame thread (8 Viewers)

I heard architecht.

Scandalicious.

if architects can peddle a living writing in a shoddy notebook sitting outside Lemon w.........

lets talk about lemon. ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRICKS!

especially that dave grohl guy.

who i drunkenly snogged one night YEARS ago:eek:

especially that dave grohl guy.

who i drunkenly snogged one night YEARS ago:eek:

You mean "Greasy Mullet-Pirate" (as titled by the slate)

Yer one at the counter heard me on the phone in there one day, saying i was in 'Empire Records having lunch with the teens'.Narrows eyes whenever i come in now.

When I was a nipper we used to have names for all the weirdos who worked in record shops. People who work in Tower take note.

what like "john dee"?

hahaha

(must be said: his social skills improved ten fold when he moved to city discs and i did ask him to order in melt banana albums every week for a laugh, which was undoubtably annoying)

"Pee-lady"". Wears lots of clothes and knickers on her head with furry bits sewn in. Frequents Oconnel st and the 123 bus. And smells of pee.

pink woolly hat the size of her head? lives in summerhill...practically emptied half of talbot st supervalu once cause nobody could stand the schmellllllll

show her this thread

6. The oldish eccentric woman that wears really wierd brightly clashing clothes, but you know she thinks she looks great 'cos shes got a proud grin on that lipstick smeared face. May be the same as no. 4.

That’s Imelda.

I know this cos I was on Grafton Street once and she was walking by, tits a-flappin’ with the no bra effect she is famous for. One of those arsehole street poets, shouts at her as she passes by, “Show us yer tits!”. She immediately turned, lifted her top and waved them at him. While doing so, she just added, “Me name’s Imelda.”

Then she turned and walked on, giggling manically to herself.

I, and the street poet, seem to have been the only ones to have seen this.

That was about two years ago.

Two weeks ago, she was walking down outside where Jessops is, wearing nothing but a knitted woollen dress down to just below her fanny. It was like a black string vest. With everything showing.

Owl wans walking behind her were just stunned, but laughing.

I thought it was quaint.

If you're talking about the one I think you are, I'm told earns her crust working in a rather old profession. She flashed her tits at me once. It nearly put me off them for life.

Wheels, Are you that arsehole street poet I mentioned above?!!!!

If so, I withdraw the arsehole bit.

And if you are, then you were asking for her to do it.

Or that mad one who walks around Talbot Street with a big woolly hat, and an afro-ish hairstyle. Macy Grey we used to call her.

She used to live in Finglas and once came into Tesco, where my brother was working at the time and asked for her cheap potatoes. She handed him the voucher. Some kids had put a notice written on crayon saying there was a four-stone bag of potatoes going for 50p. She called the manager and all demanding she got them.

Gas stuff. I think she did it herself.

Or the bloke with a cane who used to do his gick in Frenchman’s Lane.

Does anyone remember Brendan the Busman from Finglas and know what happened to him?

has anyone mentioned the oul one with silver paint all over her mouth? once the celtic tiger started roaring she started on the gold paint. Haven't seen her in a while.

there's an aulfella who sits at a bench in donnybrook who has shit all down the back of his legs and gives the finger to passing motorists

unsung hero.

the guy in the brown suit in rathmines who just looks angry and wanders around getting aggro

has anyone mentioned the oul one with silver paint all over her mouth? once the celtic tiger started roaring she started on the gold paint. Haven't seen her in a while.
that's not paint, that's glue innit? nothing like sniffing glue, eh?

Wheels, Are you that arsehole street poet I mentioned above?!!!!

If so, I withdraw the arsehole bit.

And if you are, then you were asking for her to do it.

No. I may be an arsehole, but I'm no poet. And I've never uttered the words 'show us yer tits' in my life. Well, except for that time when I visited Booterstown bird sanctuary.

Speaking of arseholes though, the guy who lives in the squat on Abbey St, just beside the Epicurean. Makes all that bullshit metal sculpture rubbish, paints his doorway in those horrible green and orange swirls and stands there staring out as he blares classical music to attract attention to himself. I walk past him to work nearly everyday and he makes my blood boil.

To top it all off, when I was at a gallery opening on Thomas St a few months ago he was there chatting to a friend of mine. When my friend introduced him to me, the fucker punched me in the jaw. He's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back