The eccentrics/weirdos of Dublin city hall of fame thread (4 Viewers)

nah, spoke with him a few times when in the Dew, that's about it.

is this the guy who sells tayshurts outside the wollenmills? if so, round about 93 or so my sister and I were crossing the hapenny bridge and passed him, as our paths converged, he leaned over and whispered 'bodycount' into her ear.

That aul lad with the dreadlocks who's always bumming smokes and chatting up chugger girls around Camden st. I don't like his buzz.

does anyone remember this guy who used to always be at gigs about 12 years ago? Black, or maybe half caste, with glasses and huge fat long dreads? He'd always be at hardcore /post hardcore gigs. I saw him at something recently and was most surprised that I had completely forgotten all about his VERY EXISTENCE.

Or, does anyone remember the guy from a similar long time ago who had a massive johnny suede style quiff? How he kept that bad bastard up was a feat worthy of isambard kingdom brunel himself.

"Pee-lady"". Wears lots of clothes and knickers on her head with furry bits sewn in. Frequents Oconnel st and the 123 bus. And smells of pee.

"Piss-Master." Same schtick, incontinent guy who lets go on the bus.

"DontLookAtMeWatchingMyPortableDVDPlayer". Also frequents the 123; gets on at ballybough; turns on lord of the rings return of the king and watches you over his shoulder. Watching him.

"LacksanysortofBodyTemperature" Sits outside Butlers chocolate cafe all day, Wears a big furry hat all day every day. Nice Bloke though.

does anyone remember this guy who used to always be at gigs about 12 years ago? Black, or maybe half caste, with glasses and huge fat long dreads? He'd always be at hardcore /post hardcore gigs. I saw him at something recently and was most surprised that I had completely forgotten all about his VERY EXISTENCE.

used to live in belfast in theearly 90's,last time I saw him was in Galway a few months back. He was just walking down the street.

"Pee-lady"". Wears lots of clothes and knickers on her head with furry bits sewn in. Frequents Oconnel st and the 123 bus. And smells of pee.

she sat down beside me on the 123 the other day and i almost vomited all over her stupid head. ive seen/smelt her around before but never had the pleasure of being up close and personal with her.
she smelt like wheetabix mixed with dog food and piss. truly disgusting.

does anyone remember this guy who used to always be at gigs about 12 years ago? Black, or maybe half caste, with glasses and huge fat long dreads? He'd always be at hardcore /post hardcore gigs.

Didn't see him for years, then saw him at Michael Gira/Devendra Banhart in Doyles a few years back, he annoyed the fuck out of everyone by loudly pre-empting the lines during the quiet bits in Gira's set...
Saw him at The Melvins in the Village that time too... he randomly came up to me and started getting in my face like a crazy man...

Another guy... looks Indian, has a big moustache, wears a baby blue suit, has an eye-patch and always wears a massive wolly hat like he's got an enormous afro or dreads underneath...

Didn't see him for years, then saw him at Michael Gira/Devendra Banhart in Doyles a few years back, he annoyed the fuck out of everyone by loudly pre-empting the lines during the quiet bits in Gira's set...
Saw him at The Melvins in the Village that time too... he randomly came up to me and started getting in my face like a crazy man...

he used to annoy lotsa people, american steve is his name, i *think*, my memory is dead.

i think old had some amazing stories about him.

yer man, muddy, best story about him, he got loads of t-shirts made up for a suede gig ,only the gig got cancelled, leaving him with tons of useless merch.
turns them inside out and prints up new shirts for a therapy gig, or something. genius

"LacksanysortofBodyTemperature" Sits outside Butlers chocolate cafe all day, Wears a big furry hat all day every day. Nice Bloke though.

ah, him. he's minted, that lad, inherited a fortune. is apparently building a mansion in wicklow, built into the land ala teletubbies.

ever see him without the hat? worlds largest combover

he used to annoy lotsa people, american steve is his name, i *think*, my memory is dead.

i think old had some amazing stories about him.

yer man, muddy, best story about him, he got loads of t-shirts made up for a suede gig ,only the gig got cancelled, leaving him with tons of useless merch.
turns them inside out and prints up new shirts for a therapy gig, or something. genius

Oh I think I might know that guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back