The Deadly Serious Tampon Thread -- No Jokes Please, We're Women (1 Viewer)

Read the thread title... perhaps you have no place on this thread

too much reality

if i ever get to have sex it will be with a woman who doesn't feel the need to do this weird blood letting thing every month or so

what is it anyway? some sort of pagan ritual?

so anyway...

gettin it out for the lads....

mooncup2.jpg

ace, thanks. I've seen these doofers in Boots (Roxy) and I think I'm going to get me one now.

the bathroom wrecking is minimal - you get better at removing them after a few tries. the overflow, in terms of capacity, is just about emptying it more often, but the other thing that can happen is breaking the seal. if you're prone to abdominal cramping like mad, it's a possibility, as is just not being anatomically suited to them.

anyway, if you do break the seal or tilt it, it'll empty itself. full pictorial details in my forthcoming masterwork, dear thekeeper, i only love you in theory.

yep, dead right. there's diagrams here for the morbidly curious.

psst, squiggle, forgot to quote the post, but have you found a good source on the TSS thing? from what i'd read, it was more that no cases had been reported. (which doesn't knock the financial/environment/etc benefits at all).

Anyway, sheesh, you think THAT's bad? I have this friend who went up to a girl in a pub and told her he'd love to bury his head in her tits. The face on her.
I was standing nearby feeling embarrassed for everyone. What do you do eh? My goodness me.

I was with a friend a few years ago and we bumped into a skanger he knew on Grafton Street. Yer man said 'aw jaysus, how's it going man? Is that your bird is it? She's a grand bit of gee, isn't she?' Loads of posh oul'wans walking past - jaws on the fucking floor.

by the way, I don't have periods. I don't go to the toilet either.

When I was in primary school some kid in the year above me sneakily picked up a used condom with a twig and placed it into the hood of my jacket. :(

It was around the time freddy mercury had perished from AIDS so I was understandably confused and scared.

Which, I suppose, is why he used the twig. How ye feeling?

Hahaha! Perhaps not such a good idea.

I'm loving my avatar's beard... anyone know where I can get one for the party? I'm already practicing my cynical look.

I'll make you one out of all the unused tampons and jam rags now that everyone has moved onto this mystical mooncup.

This is the best thread ever.

EVER!

How come I'm only noticing now?

(What are yis talking about?)

i once wanted to alter a hat. you know those australian hats with the corks hanging off them? i wanted to make a hat with used tampons. i asked my girlfriend at the time if she would like to contribute, but all i got was a very firm "NO". it probably wouldnt have been very good at keeping the flies away, i suppose. i still think it would be rather stylish, a trend setter if you will: next september, EVERYONE will be wearing these. i am open to donations.

Y'know oranges right, y'know when you cut em into quarters right, and eat them that way and then smile Orange Peel at people but then you leave it in for too long and it pinches at where your gums meet your lips so you gotta get inthere with the thumb and forefinger and peel that fucker out, creating this surreal suspension structure of gloop, spit and spent jiuce betweem your noisehole and the now empty orange rind?

Mooncups, right?

Just gimmie a nod;I could'nt bring myself to look at the website.

i wanted to make a hat with used tampons. i asked my girlfriend at the time if she would like to contribute, but all i got was a very firm "NO". it probably wouldnt have been very good at keeping the flies away, i suppose.

I'm no expert, but if they're used, I don't think'd hold their shape for use in your hat. Think of what happens when you stick one in a pint. They unfold, explosively.

Which reminds me of the best line in Mean Girls, which was on tonight:
"I can't help it if I have an extra heavy flow and a wide set vagina."

there'd have to be some serious goings-on for your minge to expand to the diameter of a pint glass!

i'm not going to go into detail but.. brian's idea would work. and he'd probably do it, too.

i once wanted to alter a hat. you know those australian hats with the corks hanging off them? i wanted to make a hat with used tampons. i asked my girlfriend at the time if she would like to contribute, but all i got was a very firm "NO". it probably wouldnt have been very good at keeping the flies away, i suppose. i still think it would be rather stylish, a trend setter if you will: next september, EVERYONE will be wearing these. i am open to donations.

I hate myself for saying this... we're friends an all... but...growse! so there!

Y'know oranges right, y'know when you cut em into quarters right, and eat them that way and then smile Orange Peel at people but then you leave it in for too long and it pinches at where your gums meet your lips so you gotta get inthere with the thumb and forefinger and peel that fucker out, creating this surreal suspension structure of gloop, spit and spent jiuce betweem your noisehole and the now empty orange rind?

Mooncups, right?

Just gimmie a nod;I could'nt bring myself to look at the website.

No, not that bad actually... find it the least embarrassing/most liberating solution to the "female problem" ever

I'm no expert, but if they're used, I don't think'd hold their shape for use in your hat. Think of what happens when you stick one in a pint. They unfold, explosively.

Which reminds me of the best line in Mean Girls, which was on tonight:
"I can't help it if I have an extra heavy flow and a wide set vagina."

Used tampons are just unpleasant and that's all there is to it... I repeat, growse!!

Brian, damn you for making me say it twice... but we're still friends... only 'cos I'm nice mind!

As long as the animal is female and lesbian, then they can be a vampire. Unless, of course, the name of the animal ends with the letter "x". Then it can only be an angel.

I sat beside a Chinese girl, who had an x in her name, who cleared her throat roughly every 15 seconds, all day.

I then had a narly pretty boy surfer type, with curling golden hair, who skateboarded into work and discussed social engagements on the phone all day, on the other side of me. He was basically female.

One day, I gathered all my shit up, and fucked off to another lab. No one ever said a word.

I am hoping the Chinese girl feeds on him, and lubes up that scratchy throat of hers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back