The Deadly Serious Tampon Thread -- No Jokes Please, We're Women (1 Viewer)

When I was in primary school some kid in the year above me sneakily picked up a used condom with a twig and placed it into the hood of my jacket. :(

It was around the time freddy mercury had perished from AIDS so I was understandably confused and scared.

No way. I don't mind sloppy seconds, but sloppy thirds is a little too protein-y for my liking.

Also: on my daily walk up the canal (I walk beside the canal, not on the surface) I've noticed there's a new trend concerning the sex-pile at Baggot Street Bridge, where the mounds of discarded johnnies have been joined by discarded surgical gloves. That carpet of slimy latex certainly puts a spring in your step on a winter morning.

I wonder, is there such thing as spur-of-the-moment fisting? Like you carry around a lucky glove in your wallet, just in case?

I wonder, is there such thing as spur-of-the-moment fisting? Like you carry around a lucky glove in your wallet, just in case?

As uncomfortableas I am with the use of the word "johnny" in this thread I'll let it pass for now.

See this men-who-like-men wearing gloves for fisting

which is worse, the germs on your hand or the germs up your bottom?

Like, is it really acheiving anything?

id imagine if it was lubricated it...

...cough...

carry on

no need for gloves when fisting chap. unless you've got some mucus membranes between your fingers you'll be grand.

Well what are all those gloves doing there, then? I can't imagine there are that many surgical procedures that are best performed underneath a bridge.

Well what are all those gloves doing there, then? I can't imagine there are that many surgical procedures that are best performed underneath a bridge.

ladies can also be fisted
1890159026.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I want to know about the potential over-flow and bathroom wrecking potential of the mooncup too, so someone kindly SPILL.

the bathroom wrecking is minimal - you get better at removing them after a few tries. the overflow, in terms of capacity, is just about emptying it more often, but the other thing that can happen is breaking the seal. if you're prone to abdominal cramping like mad, it's a possibility, as is just not being anatomically suited to them.

anyway, if you do break the seal or tilt it, it'll empty itself. full pictorial details in my forthcoming masterwork, dear thekeeper, i only love you in theory.

No, sits lower from what I've read. As low as possible without feeling it, I guess.

yep, dead right. there's diagrams here for the morbidly curious.

psst, squiggle, forgot to quote the post, but have you found a good source on the TSS thing? from what i'd read, it was more that no cases had been reported. (which doesn't knock the financial/environment/etc benefits at all).

the bathroom wrecking is minimal - you get better at removing them after a few tries. the overflow, in terms of capacity, is just about emptying it more often, but the other thing that can happen is breaking the seal. if you're prone to abdominal cramping like mad, it's a possibility, as is just not being anatomically suited to them.

anyway, if you do break the seal or tilt it, it'll empty itself. full pictorial details in my forthcoming masterwork, dear thekeeper, i only love you in theory.

yep, dead right. there's diagrams here for the morbidly curious.

psst, squiggle, forgot to quote the post, but have you found a good source on the TSS thing? from what i'd read, it was more that no cases had been reported. (which doesn't knock the financial/environment/etc benefits at all).

Good points there carbide.

Well, most of the sources I looked at before I decided to try it myself point out that menstrual cups have been in use since the 1930's with no reported cases of TSS. The material that they are made of doesn't promote growth of bacteria in the way that absorbant materials do, and the seal means that air is also not making contact...

Oh, another point worth mentioning is that, unlike tampons, it is safe and comfortable to use a mooncup even at the very beginning of your period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back