The Deadly Serious Tampon Thread -- No Jokes Please, We're Women (2 Viewers)

em...yeah, i tried it - it's way bigger than you imagine, it's weird...it took about 100 goes before I got any results and so i'm feeling rather...tender.
I cannot believe I am saying this here...:eek:

have you not read the last 6 pages?

say whatever the hell you like!!!!!

i am very tempted to get one but i cant imagine the removal of it is mess-free. what if you fuck it up in a public toilet with a queue outside???

well then - anyone buy a mooncup?

I've been using a mooncup for the last 6 months... they are great

have you not read the last 6 pages?

say whatever the hell you like!!!!!

i am very tempted to get one but i cant imagine the removal of it is mess-free. what if you fuck it up in a public toilet with a queue outside???

No more difficult/messy than a tampon. Empty into the toilet and wipe it carefully (great tip is to carry a small bottle of water to clean it) - or you can carry a spare.

my problem is i get it in but then i get ''the fear' and just want to (carefully) whip it back out again. le sigh.
how much of the stem did you keep?

Enough that when it is comfortably seated the stem is about flush. :rolleyes:

Em... enough that I don't feel the stem but it's there and I don't have to reach in to find it.

Ok, i shall investigate and see what suits...it cost me 28 euro and i will get use out of it dammit!!!! I've been sending my best friend texts all evening about it, she's just been laughing her ass of me...!

I was passing the Boots in Jervis recently and wandered in to see if I could find one of these. I couldn't see any and was hurrying so didn't ask or look really hard.

I wonder are they upstairs in that Boots. I know you're in Cork but what kinda section did you get it in, presuming it was Boots? Was it with the other *stuff* or was it elsewhere?

I was passing the Boots in Jervis recently and wandered in to see if I could find one of these. I couldn't see any and was hurrying so didn't ask or look really hard.

I wonder are they upstairs in that Boots. I know you're in Cork but what kinda section did you get it in, presuming it was Boots? Was it with the other *stuff* or was it elsewhere?

i've seen them in the boots in jervis - they were on the bottom shelf, right in the corner beside the organic tampons. not exactly in a place where you'd happen upon it.

Myself+two housesmates got ours online. Only one of us has used the cup as yet...and it's not me! Stupid story of a lunatic friend, feeding tomato plants with mooncup contents has sullied my view!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back