The Deadly Serious Tampon Thread -- No Jokes Please, We're Women (2 Viewers)

postpics.gif
rabbitwithapancakeonitshead.gif

i was thinking of getting one of these and then i saw one -- they're jaysusing huge! do these people think i have a bucket?

how can they not be as big as i think? i was looking at it, not hallucinating it.
that's like when i said to my doctor that the speculum he was wielding was very big and he said 'it's not really'. and it jaysusing was.

I got one a few months ago and I don't like it.
Nasty to put in and I never ever felt 100% confident of no leaks etc
It did actually leak a few times and the whole washing it out business is v awkward if you're out.
No sir, I don't like it.

i was thinking of getting one of these and then i saw one -- they're jaysusing huge! do these people think i have a bucket?

Well it's not solid, like! It's completely flexible, so you squish it down.

It's only as big as it needs to be, and it's really not as bad as you'd think. If it was small, there'd be no point, it'd just drop out! (sorry, lads :eek:)

I got one a few months ago and I don't like it.
Nasty to put in and I never ever felt 100% confident of no leaks etc
It did actually leak a few times and the whole washing it out business is v awkward if you're out.
No sir, I don't like it.
once you get used to them, they're bloody great! (see what I did there?)
if you only empty it twice a day then you can schedule it for when you're at home etc.

once you get used to them, they're bloody great! (see what I did there?)
if you only empty it twice a day then you can schedule it for when you're at home etc.

Yeah, its just I went through the initial weirdness and awkwardness and it was fine for a while, I was really happy with it, then it decided all of a sudden to act strange and leak and feel uncomfortable and to be honest for me I dont think the benefits are worth all the hassle. I have better things to stress myself about :)

Well it's not solid, like! It's completely flexible, so you squish it down.

It's only as big as it needs to be, and it's really not as bad as you'd think. If it was small, there'd be no point, it'd just drop out! (sorry, lads :eek:)
yeah i did think it was nice and soft. but srsly, something half that size would be a close fit for me. also the stalk on them is so short! you'd have to put it quite low down no? i find low down things uncomfortable to the point of being painful, and you can feel them all the time. i'll stick to my comically small tampons for the moment, i think.

hey, i didn't mean to be condescending, sorry :) but it's different for everyone really isn't it, i don't know whether the same thing will happen to me either, y'know? each to their own when it comes to the mooncup, i say! :)
Yeah, its just I went through the initial weirdness and awkwardness and it was fine for a while, I was really happy with it, then it decided all of a sudden to act strange and leak and feel uncomfortable and to be honest for me I dont think the benefits are worth all the hassle. I have better things to stress myself about :)

yeah i did think it was nice and soft. but srsly, something half that size would be a close fit for me. also the stalk on them is so short! you'd have to put it quite low down no? i find low down things uncomfortable to the point of being painful, and you can feel them all the time. i'll stick to my comically small tampons for the moment, i think.
the more you practice, the more room appears there, i found...!
also i totally removed the stem. you don't need it really unless you've given birth and there's more room there. it stays close to the entrance (honest to god you can NOT feel it I swear!) so you just squish it to break the seal and bring it out slowly. you can't just pull it out by the stalk or you'd hoover out your insides!!

the more you practice, the more room appears there, i found...!
also i totally removed the stem. you don't need it really unless you've given birth and there's more room there. it stays close to the entrance (honest to god you can NOT feel it I swear!) so you just squish it to break the seal and bring it out slowly. you can't just pull it out by the stalk or you'd hoover out your insides!!
you probably have a gee like a wizard's sleeve :)

(sorry, i've been wanting to say that to someone all day)

hey, i didn't mean to be condescending, sorry :) but it's different for everyone really isn't it, i don't know whether the same thing will happen to me either, y'know? each to their own when it comes to the mooncup, i say! :)

oh no, i didnt mean to imply that i thought you were being condescending at all, sorry :)
it is different for everyone, i might give it one more chance sometime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back