The Deadly Serious Tampon Thread -- No Jokes Please, We're Women (1 Viewer)

It was the least I could do after your gender gave birth to me. It's all about give & take.

I've got one of those! I use it all the time, and it's in my bag RIGHT NOW, protecting my precious tampons from handbag harm. It came with my Vinnie's Giant Roller Coaster Period Chart and Sticker Book. It has stickers and you can send postcards that say "Greetings from Camp Cramp".

Nice work, Vinnie!

seriously ladies, how do you retrieve the mooncup? it seems like an awful messy business.
also does it interfere with the no pants dance and things of that nature?

I'd say he knows a few in Transylvania too.
That's in China, apparently. It's commonly thought of as being in Romania, but it's all tricks with smoke and mirrors.

Can anyone here name a Chinese person who isn't a vampire?

i've just bought and started using a mooncup this week. surprisingly un-messy. a bit tricky to take out the first time (but only because i didn't read the instructions properly..). no bathroom mess and easiness all the way. i :heart: it already.

Can any animal become a vampire, or is it just restricted to ducks and the like? I'd like to see a vampire peacock (Count Peacockula, presumably) which could hypnotise you with all those deadly eyes on its tail feathers, then go in for the blood lunge.

Can any animal become a vampire, or is it just restricted to ducks and the like? I'd like to see a vampire peacock (Count Peacockula, presumably) which could hypnotise you with all those deadly eyes on its tail feathers, then go in for the blood lunge.

As long as the animal is female and lesbian, then they can be a vampire. Unless, of course, the name of the animal ends with the letter "x". Then it can only be an angel.

Jaysis period sex. What is this forum coming to?

You leave period sex alone. Apparently it's pretty much impossible (or at least pointless and painful) for some women cause of cramps and shizzel but it's actually better for others.*

*Disclaimer: above post may be bollocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back