The Deadly Serious Tampon Thread -- No Jokes Please, We're Women (1 Viewer)

i have never said anyone "needs a good ride".

but since i'm in here, i could do with a half-decent one meself, if anyone of you feminisbians are able.

Anyway, sheesh, you think THAT's bad? I have this friend who went up to a girl in a pub and told her he'd love to bury his head in her tits. The face on her.
I was standing nearby feeling embarrassed for everyone. What do you do eh? My goodness me.

Okay, but this is only as a learning tool.

I was at the anti-war march in London in 2002, and someone was handing out stickers that said "Cunt is another word for Bush" (or vice-versa, I can't remember).

So, marching along, we're trying to avoid inadvertently standing under any SWP posters.

This woman comes up and starts shouting at my then-fella.

"Take that off. I want you to take that off right now. Do you know what that word means?"

We're like, "What? Yeah, I think so."

"That is the most sacred place in the universe. That is where you came from. That is not funny."

"What?" We're a bit confused. "So it's not because it's a dirty word?"

"It's not a dirty word!" She turns to the fella and points at me. "IS THIS THE WOMAN YOU LOVE?"

Not one to actually admit in public that he loves his girlfriend, the fella just sort of snorts.

"You would disrespect her like that?"

I pipe up. "First off, I don't call mine that. Second, I don't feel any disrespect, I think I'm at an anti-war march, not feminism school. Third..."

"I'm not TALKING TO YOU."

"But you're talking about me and in front of me, which is probably more disrespectful. Don't I get a say in what is and isn't respectful towards me?"

"No!"

"Okay, then."

Funniest cunt ever.

Apparently, our friend who was with us used to teach an art class, and she said it took her a few minutes, but she recognised the woman. Years and years earlier, down in Bristol, this woman had taken my friend to task because on the posters for her adult ed ceramics class, she'd written, "Learn how to make spacemen and other silly things."

So next time yizzers think I'm bad, just remember, CUNT is another word for where you came from.
Tis an emotive word alright. Some people get very bad about it.

Was the woman annoyed about the ceramics class poster because it didn't teach you how to make spacewomen? She should have used the unisex astronaut, or even better, cosmonaut.

Some of the answers on this thread remind of this episode of Futurama
amazon.gif

Humour is about real situations, not abstrat craziness.

When I was growing up, cunt was just a word for something negative, like "that fella's an awful cunt", or "cunt of a day, isn't it?". Words like bollix, hooer, bastard were - and most likely still are - all interchangeable. In that sense, I don't find it any more offensive than the other words.

When I was growing up, cunt was just a word for something negative, like "that fella's an awful cunt", or "cunt of a day, isn't it?". Words like bollix, hooer, bastard were - and most likely still are - all interchangeable. In that sense, I don't find it any more offensive than the other words.

When i was growing up Cunt was the ultimate insult you could throw at someone.

I dont think its as offensive anymore.

But that brings me onto the question of what you think is the worst thing you can call someone???

My boss drinks blood (it's true!) and he said that the worst thing about it is that it clots so you have to drink it quickly.
In fact, blood is more like candy floss.

Nah I think cunt is still strongly taboo, though maybe less than it was. Would you say it in work? In a meeting? How would you feel if someone were to teach the word to a two-year-old relative of yours?

I think it's interesting that you can call someone a tosser, a dick or a twat, and these are considered mild, even childish insults, even though they are all sexual.

Nah I think cunt is still strongly taboo, though maybe less than it was. Would you say it in work? In a meeting? How would you feel if someone were to teach the word to a two-year-old relative of yours?

I think it's interesting that you can call someone a tosser, a dick or a twat, and these are considered mild, even childish insults, even though they are all sexual.

you would think that...'mickey'

I've got one of those! I use it all the time, and it's in my bag RIGHT NOW, protecting my precious tampons from handbag harm. It came with my Vinnie's Giant Roller Coaster Period Chart and Sticker Book. It has stickers and you can send postcards that say "Greetings from Camp Cramp".

Nice work, Vinnie!

Sean C - that really should have been 'cup on'.

I want to know about the potential over-flow and bathroom wrecking potential of the mooncup too, so someone kindly SPILL.

I made a funny, don't tell any men!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back