The Best Thing About Neil Young Tonight... (1 Viewer)

Wasn't there last night, but I saw him in the Point a few years ago and the crowd sang along really nicely and softly to the repeated chorus at the end of Dont Let it Bring You Down. It sounded beautiful :). How was it last night?

I think sing-alongs sound great if the people in your immediate vicinity aren't joining in. Or, if absolutley everybody is - like at that Sparklehorse gig in Whelans about 3 years ago. That was great fun.

there was a guy near me last night, singing in reply to neiler, call and response style. that was shocking.
venue was grand for the scale of it, and the sound was great, though nowhere near loud enough, i thought. shouldn't be able to talk at normal volume to the person next to you at an indoor show.

hey hey my my was so bleedin' slow

I can clearly hear Cinnamon Boy going way off key towards the end of that clip ...

I have my fun and that's all that matters.

fintan_stack.JPG

My first time seeing him and it was a brilliant show. I think the O2 is a deadly venue anyways. I was back from the front though as I can't see anyways being 5'2 so could avoid anyone who insisted on singing along as there was plenty of space to move. That said, there were plenty of people who decided to chat through the show. Bloody expensive conversation to be having with tickets at €75 r so. So annoying!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back