That old t-shirt.. (1 Viewer)

I think I remember the one you're talking about, was it done by Boz?

Not sure. Someone just told me...

"Also during the mid 90's there was a t-shirt doing the round in the punk scene that had a map of ireland with all the then known punk bands in the country, I'm sure they (Dole Eireann from Galway) were one of the bands on the map."

Was it this one?

26772-2.jpg

I did those t-shirt's for Dublin hunt sabs about 14 years ago, I've none left. I think Dole Eireann were on it as a friend of mine was in that band. I have the master sheet somewhere I could scan it in if you want.

Hey Sean!!

Yeah, Sean designed that shirt and I printed them along with another guy under the 'Cheap 'n' Nasty' label. I'm pretty sure the negative is still kicking around so they can probably be printed up again easily enough. If there is enough interest I could probably get them done and we could arrange for the monies to go to some Irish benefit, perhaps Seomra Spraoi??

Let me know if folk are interested.....

I have one that came out pink from being washed with some cheapo diy red tshirt - not that it being pink is a problem, im not prejudiced etc , it , eh , doesnt fit me too well thats all

this t shirt featured in a kotsp article on punk fashions you dont see anymore few years back

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back