thank you for the music (1 Viewer)

i'm kinda drunk too but i'm at home :D i'm cough sick. *SCHMAK* hey pants, we should have a duvet sick day in your gaff some day, rent some prawn, a bokkle o' whiskey and bring our duvets around... straight prawn mind...

AlphaRelish said:
i'm kinda drunk too but i'm at home :D i'm cough sick. *SCHMAK* hey pants, we should have a duvet sick day in your gaff some day, rent some prawn, a bokkle o' whiskey and bring our duvets around... straight prawn mind...

*SCHMACK*

Duvet day sounds deadly, we can eat chinese food and inbetween every smut flick we can watch The Remains of the Day, or The English Patient or something, so you don't feel like a total smut peddler watching loads of prawn... you get a bit of culture too... look all classy...

I'm sort of annoyed I didn't call in sick today that was a bit dumb I sort of came to work by accident.

funniest thing last night was Rad Alarm dedicating his set to Johnny Cash

"who died of aids last week"

some bloke beside actually called him sick! ha ha ha ha!

Pantone247 said:
he actually did yes
But what else could he say?

What did he play? (his funny home made guitar...?) Was it a solo gigo?

Someone should set up an altenative guitar week at the same time as next year's Dublin Guitar Week and have Andy and Giveamanakick and Karl Him, etc, playing.

It was the future of music and no mistake

Poor derrick devines amp was a casualty though, andy broke it's brain.

what a top day and nght that was.

the dudleys, the tychos, mr cresote, bullets, united bibles...all ecksellent
:D .|..| :)

bah... me couldn't go... :( but me did have top nights boozin and nice time buh :) officially the best way to spend a sunny sunday is in the park with 3 bottles of chilean red (5 euros from tescos), numnums picnic and a frizzzbeeee. and then, tops it off with numnums guinness is that hole in the wall pub, so very *very* tasty.

AlphaRelish said:
bah... me couldn't go... :( but me did have top nights boozin and nice time buh :) officially the best way to spend a sunny sunday is in the park with 3 bottles of chilean red (5 euros from tescos), numnums picnic and a frizzzbeeee. and then, tops it off with numnums guinness is that hole in the wall pub, so very *very* tasty.
frizzzzzbeeee's are for muppets and they ruined Mor! :mad:

Keeror said:
But what else could he say?

What did he play? (his funny home made guitar...?) Was it a solo gigo?

Someone should set up an altenative guitar week at the same time as next year's Dublin Guitar Week and have Andy and Giveamanakick and Karl Him, etc, playing.

It was a solo show as BULLETS, it was his table top guitar, his theramin a heap of delays and maybe 3 or 4 guitar amps all fazzlin'. Andy himself look resplendiant in a tasty Irish Tri Colour wrapped around the face bandit stylee.

As far as I could see he was the only person who got people up dancing, which was so cool, people dancing to the most fucked up aggressive drone shit! He closed with "Thank you for the Music" by Abba. It was a 'moment'.

and he was defitnitlely the only act that had the Police come around to tell him to shut the fuck up.

sounds like you had a date Hag

did you have a date, eh? eh?

Say no more ;)

Hey all you crazy Internet kids, who's the best on thumped?

last night I had a dream that Andy attacked my brain with his evilness. Hold on, that was no dream!!!

I also thought Double Adaptor were dead good, as were the tyco trucks.

who's idea was Isolde's tower?

WHAT MADNESS WAS THAT???!!

Pantone247 said:
and he was defitnitlely the only act that had the Police come around to tell him to shut the fuck up.

Oh, I didn't know they'd reformed. Boom boom!

you'd went to Isolde's tower? i don't believe i missed that :( SHIT!!! was there dancin'? dancin in isolde's is depraved and brilliant at the same time...

snakybus said:
who's idea was Isolde's tower?

WHAT MADNESS WAS THAT???!!

AlphaRelish said:
you'd went to Isolde's tower? i don't believe i missed that :( SHIT!!! was there dancin'? dancin in isolde's is depraved and brilliant at the same time...

there was dancing....a couple of bored housewives on the piss were pinching me on the arse

snakybus said:
there was dancing....a couple of bored housewives on the piss were pinching me on the arse
good god...

pinch back? please say you pinched back...

yep, that's what i mean. guys *always* come on to me any time i go there... like, it's not officially gay or anything, maybe i just act camp or something... what am i saying? i'm the campest motherfucker on the planet... ya diggin' me babes? ;)

snakybus said:

snakybus said:
no...now that you mention it, I shoulda really

they asked me if I was gay as well

they said "everyone in here is fookin' gay! are yew gay?"

Good God...

you said yes? please say you said yes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back