thank you for the music (1 Viewer)

A very fat drunken fat old fat Cork GAA supporting fat old mulah (no offence Ian!) asked the young lady I was accompanying out of The Tower would she like a spanking with the rolled up GAA programme he had in his sweaty hairy filthy fat old hands. He very narrowly avoided a sharp kick in the bollox with some pretty pointy looking shoes. I'm pretty annyoed now that he did'nt get at least a slap the no god filthy shit eating mucker.

In fact when he was offered a swift kick in the nuts by said lady he legged over to the nearby police man and started kissing his ass lest he got the battering the filthy little cunt deserved.

I hate GAA fans and I wish Croke park would be removed from the end of my street and put in Athlone... put on top of Athlone.. just dropped on top of it, crush all the inbred thieving gypsy sickos out there.

My drunkery is turning into a hung over....

what the shit is up with the bouncers in isoldes tower??? that's some pretty intense dudes right there. i hope that english guy got back to Walford ok last night.

drink cans in bars!

andrew

ugh, i dont feel too good. there was so much leftover booze as they were turfing everyone out in that mad gaff! a pint of smirnof ice one minute, a pint of guinness the next! my painting is cool though.

i think the person (pheobe, fuck is that how you spell it?) who owned the painting is in prison. which worked out rather well for me.
if only i could scan it and post it. it really is the best painting ever. and its pretty fucking big too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back