Tattoo Studio / Tattoo Artists, Dublin (2 Viewers)

Yeah I was impressed, none of the bullshit I've gotten from speaking to other Dublin tattoo artists. She's also featured in TIME magazine, how many other Irish tattooists can say that?.

yeah, she's onny deadly.
With or without machine? I know very little about it to be honest. I've seriously thought about another trip to Bali whcih would involve a few tattoos.

without.
see?

yikes.

samoa_back2.jpg

i'd be up for it though.

Nah not for me thanks. Nearly got branded in Prague but couldn't think of anything worth getting branded with which was probably for the best.

the guy tommy in classic ink is a good tattooist but my god, he has a very aggressive manner. if i spoke about my customers the way he does under his breath, i'd be out of business long time ago. i think even his staff are frightened of him. he needs 2 lighten-up.

the guy tommy in classic ink is a good tattooist but my god, he has a very aggressive manner. if i spoke about my customers the way he does under his breath, i'd be out of business long time ago. i think even his staff are frightened of him. he needs 2 lighten-up.

LOL - hes quite a character. I must say i do like him though....

"you've gotta move your lip 'cos silence is a hassle
but anyone can talk, anyone can be an asshole"

yeah good point. sorry, i'm bored in work. I don't know anything about tattoos

jaysis
have you tried talking her out of it?

I didn't say it was a woman.

This person is a foreigner, doesn't know the city but wants to cover up an existing tattoo with something like this.
It might be swallowing a spider to catch a fly, but who am I to judge?

Any real advice welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back