Tailors dummies. (1 Viewer)

Corey

Proper ones are mad pricey like. Anyone perchance know of anyone maybe that might have some or possibly one going for cheapish like? (i'm looking at you tom...)

Gimme back my suit, you prick.
Also, I need to go and see Mssrs. Copeland on a related matter, and can make enquiries for you if you wish, seeing as how I'm in such good standing over on Capel st.
What were you quoted?

I know someone who picked one up really cheaply at that weekly auction (Herman White I think?) in Rathmines. They have all kinds of stuff so it might be worth checking it out. I think it's on Thursdays with viewing on Wednesdays.

Rep for all.

-Ill drop it down the weekend. Only inquire if you think it's not a huge faux pass to ask favours of a man who cups your ball-sack for a living.

-Have been casting eyes round the antique shops, had'nt heard of that one though, sound out.

-'Cos you were in the way Tom. Had it in my brain that you may know of someone who might make clothes or somthing.......crazy eh?

ICUH8N said:
Also, I need to go and see Mssrs. Copeland on a related matter, and can make enquiries for you if you wish, seeing as how I'm in such good standing over on Capel st.

why didnt you send them a telegram while you were wintering in Shropshire? I'm sure aunt augusta and gwendolen would not have been slighted.

Lefty Frizzell said:
why didnt you send them a telegram while you were wintering in Shropshire? I'm sure aunt augusta and gwendolen would not have been slighted.

Must dispense some "reputation" elsewhere before conferring it on Mr L Frizzell, Esq. again.

HitsLikeAGirl said:
You raise me up.

Dennis_Taylor_0001.jpg

dunno if you got one yet , its loopers trying to get one through the obvious way because thell clean you out. Clothes shops throw them out for the least malfunction if theyre in anyway classy, try that. not very helpful but if you're lucky it might work

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back