Tadhg Cooke (2 Viewers)

hugh said:
Didn't he break the ANC cultural boycott by doing that?

Didn't you see? He was having his period - he could do what he wanted.

No but really - he wouldve only been breaking the boycott if he was engaging with pro-apartheid groups and peddling his rockstar wares to them, no?

roxy said:
Didn't you see? He was having his period - he could do what he wanted.

No but really - he wouldve only been breaking the boycott if he was engaging with pro-apartheid groups and peddling his rockstar wares to them, no?

roxy: you are the living end!

in that: you are a physical manifestation of the end of time and the pain of surviving armageddon.

evil bandit said:
Jack: Fucking chick's married, man.
Miles: What?
Jack: Her husband works a night shift or something, and he comes home and catches me on the floor with my cock in his wife's ass.
Miles: Oh, Jesus Christ.

sideways:)
the scene where he had to retrieve his clothes and wallet is yuck....:eek:

Tadhg Cooke solo is pretty shit hot too.

I saw him covering The Way Young Lovers Do one night and it was fucking amazing.

Yeah, so, he's not blowing a Slint album out his ass... but he is embarrassingly talented.

'Sparks' is still one of my favourite songs ever.

And he's a top geeza too... "What am I, his gay lover?"

So fuck anyone who says he's shit based on a poor quote from his site. :rolleyes:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Dry County this weekend - yay.

That is all.

spady said:
Tadhg Cooke solo is pretty shit hot too.

I saw him covering The Way Young Lovers Do one night and it was fucking amazing.

would that be him covering jeff buckley covering van morrison?

back in a tic, just have to blow a slint album out my ass...

oops! i must have upset someone to get this comment in my rep thing about this thread:

"HORSES HORSES HORSES HORSES COCK DOGS HORSES WILLY WANKER SPIRITUALIZED 12" SINGLES FOR SALE APPLY WITHIN HIS BUSH"

wha:confused:

spectraljanitor said:
oops! i must have upset someone to get this comment in my rep thing about this thread:

"HORSES HORSES HORSES HORSES COCK DOGS HORSES WILLY WANKER SPIRITUALIZED 12" SINGLES FOR SALE APPLY WITHIN HIS BUSH"

wha:confused:

Well I've a funny feeling it might have been the same person who gave me rep a few days ago, saying

THEY WERE KURIOUS ORANJ. KURIOUS ORANJ - they were positively deranged. Wrong Place Right Time Cursed Forever William Of Orange

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back