Swimming Pools in Dublin (2 Viewers)

The Ben Dunne gyms are very cheap, I pay €225 per year. The pools are nice and clean and they have decent sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.

You could also go to the Merrion Spa for €15 a visit. Beautiful tiled pool with nobody in it; they provide all the towels, furry slippers, toiletries etc, so you just bring your trunks.

I used to go to the Markeevitch and then straight after bail into the Mona Lisa for cheap pizzas.

Not in Dublin: There's a 50 metre outdoor pool a block away from my gaff. Doing the backcrawl in blazing sunshine is freakin awesome.

I used to go to the Markeevitch and then straight after bail into the Mona Lisa for cheap pizzas.

oh yeah, there's nothing like having a big feed after a swim.

note to self: perhaps this is why lots of swimming does not make you any more svelte?

Not in Dublin: There's a 50 metre outdoor pool a block away from my gaff. Doing the backcrawl in blazing sunshine is freakin awesome.

*envies*

i keep an apple in my satchel for after swim munching. there are two very steep hills and no shops between the pool and my house. as soon as i get home i lay in to the toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back