Sweet Chilli Flavour (1 Viewer)

ponderosa

(Retired)
My new favourite crisp flavour. Can't decide which I like better:
images
or
images

Well, that didn't work. Is 'sposed to show pics of Kettle Chips or Walkers Sensations to illustrate my point. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yes, the Walkers are tasty but I think the Kettlers might have the edge. They are oh so rustic, but still quite fancy. King crips have also recently jumped on the sweet chilli band wagon but with less success, I feel.

the lamb and mint made me hurl i'm afraid, had a weird fake taste to me that all those walkers sensations have. Except for those chilli ones which are great!

thai sweet chilli
four cheese and red onion
sea salt and cracked black pepper

Amazing. That is all.

Igor said:
the lamb and mint made me hurl i'm afraid, had a weird fake taste to me that all those walkers sensations have. Except for those chilli ones which are great!

i dunno... i find them pretty real tasting... i thought maybe they cooked them up in an oven with real lamb and mint/ chicken/ barbequed pork or whatever and thats how they got such a tasty flavour. so its just fake powdery shit they sprinkle on is it?

theres another flavour of walkers things called tangy salsa (i think) that are lovely.

on an unrelated topic altogether - my mother reckons that the honey you buy in shops - a jar of boyne valley or the like - cant be just pure honey but that it must be diluted in some way because a jar of real pure honey would be mad expensive due to all the work that has to go into making it etc. i confess i was disappointed at this news. i need to buy a new jar in the morning for my porridge so i'll have a good look at the ingrediants on a few jars. i tend to favour the centra brand at the moment. my parents had a couple of beehives in the back garden of our house in a small housing estate when i was a kid, theyre cool - i love bees. my brother used to throw smoke bombs into the garden and the bees would swarm angrily about the neighbourhood stinging all around them.

So true, Sensations Roasted Onion and Balsamic are indeed a taste SENSATION. However, Roast Chicken & Thyme = tastes like gravy granules. Bleurghhh

Tried them mango chili crisps today, excellante. The angry fruit indeed.|..|

pack_mango_chilli.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back