Swedish House Mafia (1 Viewer)

Money is obviously a huge factor but i cant see the park, the council, residents or guards letting this happen. A lot of people would be putt off going to. Sure oxegen lost money the last year it was on

Its true. I know a lad who works in the Zoo. They were told an application had been made and to expect to have to put their own contingency plans in place for that weekend.

Advice to a zoo to protect their animals from the animals that attend Oxegen. Oh, the irony.

I've went to Oxegen in 09 and had a great time. Only bit of hassle i had was when some dude walked over from a big group with his mate in the camp site and told me was taking my chair. Once i made it clear to him it wasn't gonna happen and he was told to fuck off by one or two others im group he pissed off away. Most people at the festival are there to enjoy themselves and not act like arseholes.

i know there were local residents pissed off about the gigs in the park even before the shit hit the fan; i was talking to a guy who lives beside the park who was saying the orientation of the stage was different from previous years, so it was much louder for the locals than it's been before. plus, the stone roses played way past the curfew. he said he wouldn't have minded too much, living beside the park you have to expect an occasional gig, but three gigs in four days was too much.

Hysteria continues on the Marian Finucane show. People who are middle aged & old aged, upper middle class, want to double the price of booze. Tom McGurk has an incredibly plummy accent for an Armagh republican.

Just bought a tray of 12 cans for 3.50 in a supermarket in Spain. That's value for you.

I bought 12 bottles of Grolsch for seven euro in Dublin yesterday and haven't stabbed anyone yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back