Swedish House Mafia (1 Viewer)

This basically was Oxegen in Phoenix Park 'cept they got all the troublesome youths to go on one night rather than all three.

I read an interesting article in the guardian (yeah) from a psychologist who reckon that anti drink campaigns that keep stating that people lose control after drinking are the reason this kind of anti social behaviour happens. Basically they've drilled it into us that getting drunk leaves us without control over our actions in turn absolving us of any self responsibility for our actions. Makes sense when you see this kind of thing happening.

They put on a shit gig for thousands of idiots in the Phoenix park and scumbags showed up and started trouble. Unbelievable.

Who knows but this is very telling of MCD:

“We played a festival in Ireland at the weekend and reports of incidents are coming to us. We didn’t see anything but have asked for all the info and are respectful of the promoter’s need to wait and give us all the clear facts. When we know more we will liaise with the festival promoter directly on what we can do to help but for now we have to respect their request to us that we remain quiet and respectful of their event safety processes. The festival itself was amazing and we had no idea this had happened and neither did the other numerous artists who played. Once we know all the facts we will deal with it in the best way we can. Thank you. Swedish House Mafia.”

How can anything they say affect the event safety process of an event that's already taken place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back