Supervisor compares the intellect of 6th yr dyslexic to 3 year old!! (1 Viewer)

seriously - when you get over being a bolchy teenager in school, you won't care about any of this and that bird will still be thick and the other one will just be some frustrated aul one with a dead son whose only qualified enough to supervise dickheads in a rulral irish school

also my 'indie kid manbag'?

Well at the moment I care, so respect it.

I couldnt think of anything else to say... so baaadd at comebacks!

school in ireland sucks, man. the teachers just dont respect you.
i wish i had been sent abroad.

_39069411_africaschool203.jpg

unless you're from Portland...... allegedly.

Sure wish I was from Portland.. id be making my 12th zine and rocking out in my bratmobile-esq riot grrl band......

But here I am... In wexford, a wrongly photocopied zine on the floor and an acoustic guitar that I can only play hole songs on badly....

Sure wish I was from Portland.. id be making my 12th zine and rocking out in my bratmobile-esq riot grrl band......

But here I am... In wexford, a wrongly photocopied zine on the floor and an acoustic guitar that I can only play hole songs on badly....
young lady, your grammar is so poor i can only urge you to pay attention to your studies, and leave this cod revolutionarism behind.

You cant use a photocopier!!! are you dyslexic ? Say I wonder how many differents spellings have been used when people search for 'dyslexic' on google !

I'd like to hear what the three year old has to say about this. Imagine being compared to a foundation-Irish-studying dyslexic. I hope that the child grows up and writes a scathing zine one day. Then we'll all be sorry.

(sings á la Brian Ferry)

'Zine away the heartache . . . Zine away the pain.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back