Supervisor compares the intellect of 6th yr dyslexic to 3 year old!! (1 Viewer)

Anyone seen that new video by Disturbed? It's given me my faith back. Someone said it was a Phil Collins song, and I was all like "no way".

Anyone seen that new video by Disturbed? It's given me my faith back. Someone said it was a Phil Collins song, and I was all like "no way".

Na-hah, girlfriend.

Are you afraid to live, people? Can you feel the cosmic spirit running through you? It's terrifying, but exhilarating. I'm not afraid any more. Come with me, come to live and laugh and LOVE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

Them trying to be all anti-capitalist or something in the vid. Aww disturbed reminds me when I was 13 and meant to shift a guy at a disco called Tom who wore a disturbed hoody, he was from some where in carlow....

Best thing about Disturbed was when their singer was found dead.
Or was that another band?

That was another band found him dead in the back of a tour bus from a hear attack , used to sing that song "when the bodies hit the floor" .

haha DROWNING POOL!

i remember they were used heavily on the ads for Freddy vs Jason
comedy gold - i think he'd been doing heroin with Phil Anselmo

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!

We were sitting in a free class today with a brute of a supervisor. When a dyslexic girl who is in Foundation Irish asked around the class if any one knew the Irish for “going up a hill”. The supervisor picked up on this and said “that is disgraceful a 5th year who doesn’t know that” , a girl called Jenny who I was sitting in the same row as me informed her that we were 6th years and that the girl was in foundation Irish, to which the supervisor replied rudely and sternly “that’s no excuse my 3 year old grand daughter knows that” . Two other girls sitting beside Jenny and me , Helen and Maria demanded that she apologise, she refused and then began to scream at us. We told her that she had to apologise as her comments weren’t fair and that under no circumstances should she say something like that, this carried on for five minutes when she began to scream at us, to stay quiet.

I'm with your teacher on this one.
You all sound like a bunch of whingers waiting to pounce on her for something.
Speaking as a teacher (of sorts) I have a concept that I call "The One".
It goes like this; one day a student is going to piss me off to such an extent that they will be The One! I will administer a ferocious beating to said student (without witnesses) and I will deny it when the student reports me. I figure I'll get away with it once in a my word VS their word scenario.
I can only do it once so whoever is The One will have truly earned it.
You might have been The One if I was that teacher!
Something to keep in mind.
You never know when you are The One until it is way too late.

It goes like this; one day a student is going to piss me off to such an extent that they will be The One! I will administer a ferocious beating to said student (without witnesses) and I will deny it when the student reports me. I figure I'll get away with it once in a my word VS their word scenario.

Hmmm - what about the My Word Vs Their word Vs Thumped malice of forthought scenario?

SHE WASNT A TEACHER, A FUCKING SUPERVISOR.

You hear "prick" muttered at you much?

if she isn't a teacher, then how was she to know that the girl suffers with a learning disability?

Read the fucking thread! We told her that she was in foundation Irish and then she went on to compare her to a 3 year old.

Go play with your indie kid man bag.....

seriously - when you get over being a bolchy teenager in school, you won't care about any of this and that bird will still be thick and the other one will just be some frustrated aulone with a dead son, who's only qualified to supervise squaling dickheads menstrating all over eachother for the first time in some shithole irish school

also my 'indie kid manbag'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back