Supervisor compares the intellect of 6th yr dyslexic to 3 year old!! (2 Viewers)

Shes not a teacher she's just paid to sit with free classes!

She apologised to the girl today and started to cry saying it was her it was the day her dead son died years ago (crocodile tears). Thing is though the girl that she mocked hasnt had it easy either, her confidence is already gone from her father killing himself and her mother is dying in hospital with cancer.

BUT THEN...

She went on to say that she has lodged a complaint against me and the other three girls!!

There will be fucking uproar, we have the whole backing of the class and I told the girls not to worry that if the principal says that we'll be suspended or anything of that sort I'm going to inform him that I'll write to Mary Hanifin and Shiela De Valera as well as every major news paper in the country to tell them how he employed a woman who mocks students with learning dificulties and punished us for asking for an apologie.

I DEMAND AN APOLOGY.

oh yeah i edited that out before I saw your reply, figured it might have been a bit too... something.

Two other girls sitting beside Jenny and me , Helen and Maria demanded that she apologise, she refused and then began to scream at us. We told her that she had to apologise as her comments weren’t fair and that under no circumstances should she say something like that.

Seriously though, if you back someone of authority into a corner like this they're hardly gonna apologise. Yeah she's in the wrong but sounds like the class were bored rather than particularly horrified.

Shes not a teacher she's just paid to sit with free classes!

She apologised to the girl today and started to cry saying it was her it was the day her dead son died years ago (crocodile tears). Thing is though the girl that she mocked hasnt had it easy either, her confidence is already gone from her father killing himself and her mother is dying in hospital with cancer.

BUT THEN...

She went on to say that she has lodged a complaint against me and the other three girls!!

There will be fucking uproar, we have the whole backing of the class and I told the girls not to worry that if the principal says that we'll be suspended or anything of that sort I'm going to inform him that I'll write to Mary Hanifin and Shiela De Valera as well as every major news paper in the country to tell them how he employed a woman who mocks students with learning dificulties and punished us for asking for an apologie.
man this sounds like a jane austin book. fathers suicide, dead children, fickle aythority. i'm gonna see if rebecca de mornay is available to play the part of roisin. but we need a love intrest. how's your headmaster? hot in any way?

"in my day".

2002?

Well said though zita, this all reminds me of just how boring school was. I remember thinking about ringing the evening herald when fitzy stole a blackboard duster and tried to flush it down the jacks.

You'll have forgotten all about this saga in 12 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back