Supervisor compares the intellect of 6th yr dyslexic to 3 year old!! (2 Viewers)

Being overly sensitive and taking someone (who isn't even a real teacher) to task over a harmless quip seems like a pretty dorky way to drum up some entertainment for yourselves. Why not just go on the hop and hang around outside a shopping centre smoking fags, like we did "in my day".

nonsense!

this is the 21st century!

overreating to every perceived slight is where it's at!

I suggest burning an effigy of this wrong-doer, perhaps a sympatheitc art teacher could help in organising a team to build it from papier mache. You could get extra curriclar points too!.

If anyone accuses you of blowing it out of proporition you should report them for intolerance/racism/discrimination/bigotry , whichever you feel is appropriate.

A t-shirt with a catchy slogan will help to highlight this burning issue

tshirt_wht.jpg

atchoo

typo Typographical error; mistake in copy made by a word processor, printer, or typist when transcribing copy.

dys·lex·i·a(dĭs-lĕk'sē-ə)
pron.gif

n.
A learning disorder marked by impairment of the ability to recognize and comprehend written words.

ped·ant (pĕd'nt)
pron.gif

n.
  1. One who pays undue attention to book learning and formal rules.

enough of your learning, you gays. you've ruined this thread about uprising and murder.

You can't compare 6th year dyslexics and 3 year old geniuses - it's apples and oranges. She should complain to the Irish Foundation for Foundation Irish.

Being overly sensitive and taking someone (who isn't even a real teacher) to task over a harmless quip seems like a pretty dorky way to drum up some entertainment for yourselves. Why not just go on the hop and hang around outside a shopping centre smoking fags, like we did "in my day".

I sure hope that when I’m 23 I don’t sound like a 75 year old who was probably to afraid to go on the hop when they were in school!

Turns out that the principal went mad at the lady because she has caused trouble before, told her he didn’t care about our actions that she was totally in the wrong.

I'd hate to be in school again.
I'd hate to work with teenagers too.

Still, fair play to you for sticking up for your mate Roisin. Like you said, the authority lady should have realised she offended/disrespected the woman and taken it back. Talk about a shit role-model.

I'd hate to be in school again.
I'd hate to work with teenagers too.

Still, fair play to you for sticking up for your mate Roisin. Like you said, the authority lady should have realised she offended/disrespected the woman and taken it back. Talk about a shit role-model.

are you DEAF or something?? the woman's son had just died earlier that day

in a car crash i believe

Turns out that the principal went mad at the lady because she has caused trouble before, told her he didn’t care about our actions that she was totally in the wrong.
So as well as undermining the womans authority and publically humiliating her your principal has allowed a private reprimand become public to the point where it is being discussed on a messageboard.

2 years salary - straight up constructive dismissal - do not pass go do not collect £200.

You all sound like whining pricks to me and that woman sounds like the only normal person in the whole story.

And lets face it your friend really is a bit thick.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back