Summer (1 Viewer)

roxy said:
Well this summer will be shpeshal for me coz it will be the end of all obligation to educational institutions. School's out forever. So there'll be no more summer work - I'll be playin for keeps.
So I have to find a supergreat job. Maybe I'll go and do a stagiare internship on the continent and grow my ass for 6 months. But then there are things keeping me here.

Who am I kidding..I'll probably end up back working in the video shop.... meep.

ya me too, 'cept I aint gettin' no job. jobs are for suckers.

please don't make me get a job, mr. bank balance. please!

Roisin said:
Im doing the age old wexford job of selling strawberries .

I picked strawberries for 5 consecutive summers in a couple of different Wexford locations, 1983 - 1987.
Hellish - particularly the cunting Institute.
Up early every day, back-breaking work. Shit pay.

Sold them for a bit too, far more lucractive. Until some cunt with four dead rabbits on the carrier of his bike and a shotgun on his back helped himself to as much punnets as he could carry. Without offering to make payment.

nlgbbbblth said:
Sold them for a bit too, far more lucractive. Until some cunt with four dead rabbits on the carrier of his bike and a shotgun on his back helped himself to as much punnets as he could carry. Without offering to make payment.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Zeelander said:
I could go boating around some islands in Greece for two weeks. Them's my options. Someone make a decision for me.

BOATS BOATS BOATS

Apart from possibly boats, I'll be walking round, mostly drunk, with headphones on enjoying whatever sun we get, occasionally playing basketball.
I :heart: summer.

Super Dexta said:
i'll be working and saving money for next year in college. then if i don't get into college next year, i'll spend it on a holiday or something in september. or burn it and sit on jane's doorstep sobbing and telling passers-by about how academia failed me.

Dude, it sickens me that you're even trying to pretend that you're not going to walk into whatever course you've applied for without any problem.

For the summer i shall be arsing around for a few weeks after my exams, while attempting to get a job somewhere i'd like to work. Or trying to get numerous small jobs in assorted places who'll pay me to write nonsense about music(this is unlikely to happen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back