suggestions for new irish manager thread. (1 Viewer)

if there's one thing that o' leary is good at, its building players confidence and protecting them. i think he could do a good job. as long as he doesnt write any books :rolleyes:
Well I remember some of his comments at Villa verging on the absurd. He bemoaned the quality of the players available to him and the lack of money he had to improve the squad and then would go out and buy Eric Djemba Djemba and Milan Baros when he had money.

_1393642_lippi300.jpg

emergency FAI meeting scheduled, with Delaney bailing on him too.

Isn't Delaney a cunt? At least Staunton doesn't stab people in the back, and refer to himself in the third person.

RTE site said:
Speaking to RTÉ last night the Association's Chief Executive John Delaney moved to distance himself personally from Staunton's appointment, pointing out that a three man committee had been handed the responsibility.

Staunton has long been seen as Delaney's man, but the FAI chief said: 'In the process of Stan's appointment, the board of the FAI, ten people, asked three people to go and do a job.

'We went and we did a job and came back with a recommendation which was ratified by the board. Any key appointment or any key change in football will be made by the board and not by John Delaney.

Isn't Delaney a cunt? At least Staunton doesn't stab people in the back, and refer to himself in the third person.

Yeah he's the real cunt responsible. That third person talking, lying, backstabbing sonuvabitch. Can we have him killed or fired or fired and killed? Do we have that kind of power here? If not, that's the last time I pay my fucking subscription.

Jason McAteer? Apparently he's been coaching the reserves at Grimsby* so he's got the exact sort of pedigree we're looking for.

*may not be true.

i think he's managed marine, the non league club he played for before bolton.

I think Keane would only end up murdering the whole team and the FAI. No bad thing, really. I think we need an international legend with experience at this level and a track record. Don't we have the fucking money to blow on someone amazing?! We're looking for some sort of Mighty Ducks / Cool Runnings / Remember The Titans type miracle man who can whip our average to good players into a kick ass team.

All of our set pieces are rubbish. They should be real goal scoring opportunities and they're not. There's nothing intelligent in how we take free kicks. There's no dynamic to our attacking players. It's all hopeful Kevin Kilbane running everywhere like a retard and praying for Robbie or Doyle to score a goal from nothing.

Can we just get Hiddink or Lippi or Klinsmann or some bastard who's done something?!

I think Keane would only end up murdering the whole team and the FAI. No bad thing, really. I think we need an international legend with experience at this level and a track record. Don't we have the fucking money to blow on someone amazing?! We're looking for some sort of Mighty Ducks / Cool Runnings / Remember The Titans type miracle man who can whip our average to good players into a kick ass team.

All of our set pieces are rubbish. They should be real goal scoring opportunities and they're not. There's nothing intelligent in how we take free kicks. There's no dynamic to our attacking players. It's all hopeful Kevin Kilbane running everywhere like a retard and praying for Robbie or Doyle to score a goal from nothing.

Can we just get Hiddink or Lippi or Klinsmann or some bastard who's done something?!

John Candy?

He's an actor. And currently decaying. But then, so was Ronald Reagan when he became the most powerful person in the world.

He'd be better than Staunton anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back