suggestions for new irish manager thread. (1 Viewer)

rampz

the herald mentioned paul jewell.

is big phil scolari available?

bertie_bassett.jpg

paul jewell would be my pick. have heard souness being mention which is fucking scary. Next to that you have steve coppell or ian holloway being put forward. Lets face it though anything is better than the cabbage currently in charge

david o'leary would be my choice bizarrely enough. he did a good job at leeds with youngish players (and it has to be said, a whole lot of money) with villa he inherited a sh*t team and didnt spend his moderate budget very well, but thats besides the point.

if there's one thing that o' leary is good at, its building players confidence and protecting them. i think he could do a good job. as long as he doesnt write any books :rolleyes:

my other choice would be henri michel. he was ivory coasts coach in the last world cup, hes qualified for the last 6 world cups or something and got france to the semi's before. he'd get the job done and would be cheap.

troussier hasn't managed in two years and is now called omar!

i'm with the redster on this. anyone with an international record would be a change from EVERY manager we've ever had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back