Sufjan Stevens... (1 Viewer)

Why did you not get a ticket when they went on sale?

• Hadn't heard of him then.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't realise 1 million other hipsters would be looking for a guestlist place too.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dave said:
only in cork and we all know your not a rockstar till you make it in Dublin :)

But Richie Kavanagh made it in Cork and he's a rock star.

I love his song, "TÁ Licking the horse's cunt".

Re: Sufjan Stevens

I could possibly have one but i wouldnt know till this day next week. bought one for a mate and he's outta the country so im going on my tod. if you're still interested then gimme a shout

monkeymafia said:
I could possibly have one but i wouldnt know till this day next week. bought one for a mate and he's outta the country so im going on my tod. if you're still interested then gimme a shout

Sweet. I'll PM some contact info on the offchance.

Going to gigs on your tobler can be fun. I went to Aimee Mann on my tod and was seated in the middle of a load of Trinity students who were yakking on about their doctorate theses in mathematics.

Actually, that wasn't that fun.

Revenge. Of the Neeeeuurds.

i've posted bout this a few times, but if anyone else has tickets, i'm dying to get two.... (dying like those kids in school of rock who HAD to get into the battle of the bands competition)

Ciarán R said:
i've posted bout this a few times, but if anyone else has tickets, i'm dying to get two.... (dying like those kids in school of rock who HAD to get into the battle of the bands competition)

I'll roshambo you for them.

Re: Sufjan Stevens - anyone got 2 spare tickets?

Is this guy any good? It's just I was kinda disappointed after yiz all said brendan benson was rapid, but he just turned out to be ok.

So I've decided that the only thing this cunt is good for is me new exclamation of frustration...

'sufferin stevens would ye just shut up an eat yer dinner'
'sufferin stevens I'm just sick to death of this bleedin rain'

The injustice of the whole thing is that I can go to this gig and I probably won't. Avernus if you can find a convincing enough disguise to pass yourself off as me you're welcome to it.

This guy is dangerous. listening to him too much will give you a big pain the arse.

Queen Buzzo said:
The injustice of the whole thing is that I can go to this gig and I probably won't. Avernus if you can find a convincing enough disguise to pass yourself off as me you're welcome to it.

I've finally found the reason that I was born looking exactly like The Buzzo.

It's a glorious day. Now give me your tickets/pass/whatevah!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back