Sufjan Stevens... (1 Viewer)

Why did you not get a ticket when they went on sale?

• Hadn't heard of him then.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Didn't realise 1 million other hipsters would be looking for a guestlist place too.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Sufjan Stevens - anyone got 2 spare tickets?

right. so theyre gonna give me some tickets just for ringing? sweet deal.

you could come with me. but i'd be feeling your cock all night. can you handle it?

i'll do anything for a ride. but.

I can handle a cock grabbing as much as the next man, just dont say a fucking word while you do it! I imagine that would probably ruin the moment.

forgot to put on poll " walked passed the ticket office every day, didn't bother my arse going in, kept on saying i'll get it later, then went in and it was sold out. for fuck sake. but read that he's shit live so don't give a fuck about missing him now and going to concentrate on denigrating the whole sufjan experience by belittling the whole fuking shit and shinola to anyone who'll listen." that's me anyway.

John D'oh said:
forgot to put on poll " walked passed the ticket office every day, didn't bother my arse going in, kept on saying i'll get it later, then went in and it was sold out. for fuck sake. but read that he's shit live so don't give a fuck about missing him now and going to concentrate on denigrating the whole sufjan experience by belittling the whole fuking shit and shinola to anyone who'll listen." that's me anyway.
added a new option, just for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back