Suede 3 nights at the olympia in May...... (1 Viewer)

Kermit McDermott

From Hot Press

Suede have announced a special run of shows in the Dublin Olympia, each of which will find them performing one of their classic albums in its entirety.

First on May 24 is their self-titled debut followed by Dog Man Star (25) and Coming Up (26).

Tickets priced €44.20 per gig are available on Wednesday February 23.

That’s followed in June by re-mastered 2CD versions of their entire back catalogue, which will include bonus tracks and DVD material.

With Bernard Butler otherwise engaged, the line-up will comprise Brett Anderson, Neil Codling, Simon Gilbert, Richard Oakes and Mat Osman.

wasn't there an awful lotta miming/backing tracks used on their first irish gig back in 93? i seem to recall my mate tellin me so.

I recorded that gig off the radio (back in the days when Dave Fanning's show was great) and it sounded as live as live could be. Was in the Tivoli.

Sci-Fi Lullabies is a comp. So you lose >>
What on earth are you talking about nlllllggtttbbbnummmpppttyyyhhhttttggggspannnenrrrrrrggggthhh? Sci Fi Lullabies is a B-Side album. It is a Suede album and it is a fantastic piece of work. My point was that they've produced a lot more good stuff than bad.

Anyway are you going? Do you want to come with Pighead? We can shake our meat to the beat all night long. (Strictly in a heterosexual way or at a push two homosexuals who never plan on having homosexual experiences ever)

I saw these guys last November, was just a general greatest hits type show. I'd love to see the S/T one, some cracker B-sides from that era too. Yer man (Neil is it?) that does backup guitar & keys should be let go, he doesn't really do much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back