Suede 3 nights at the olympia in May...... (1 Viewer)

Kermit McDermott

From Hot Press

Suede have announced a special run of shows in the Dublin Olympia, each of which will find them performing one of their classic albums in its entirety.

First on May 24 is their self-titled debut followed by Dog Man Star (25) and Coming Up (26).

Tickets priced €44.20 per gig are available on Wednesday February 23.

That’s followed in June by re-mastered 2CD versions of their entire back catalogue, which will include bonus tracks and DVD material.

With Bernard Butler otherwise engaged, the line-up will comprise Brett Anderson, Neil Codling, Simon Gilbert, Richard Oakes and Mat Osman.

wasn't there an awful lotta miming/backing tracks used on their first irish gig back in 93? i seem to recall my mate tellin me so.

I recorded that gig off the radio (back in the days when Dave Fanning's show was great) and it sounded as live as live could be. Was in the Tivoli.

Sci-Fi Lullabies is a comp. So you lose >>
What on earth are you talking about nlllllggtttbbbnummmpppttyyyhhhttttggggspannnenrrrrrrggggthhh? Sci Fi Lullabies is a B-Side album. It is a Suede album and it is a fantastic piece of work. My point was that they've produced a lot more good stuff than bad.

Anyway are you going? Do you want to come with Pighead? We can shake our meat to the beat all night long. (Strictly in a heterosexual way or at a push two homosexuals who never plan on having homosexual experiences ever)

I saw these guys last November, was just a general greatest hits type show. I'd love to see the S/T one, some cracker B-sides from that era too. Yer man (Neil is it?) that does backup guitar & keys should be let go, he doesn't really do much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back