Stupid things you did as a small child! (3 Viewers)

I like Lord Damo's format so here goes:

2 years old: drove around on large plastic toy car at high speeds and consequently fell down concrete stairs and broke nose. I still remember seeing my mother and grandmother's looks of horror as I tumbled.

4 years old: shoved one of my mother's contact lenses into my eye and it got stuck in the outer corner of my eye under the skin and it took ages of my parents holding me down and coaxing it to remove it. Got a right rollicking.

5 years old: Fired my babysitter because she wouldn't let me out to play. She was 16 at the time and not very bright, so she rang my mother (who was at work) in tears saying that she had to go because I fired her. I felt particularly powerful until my mother came home and I got a spanking. Then I called her a bitch under my breath even though I didn't know what a bitch was, and she got even madder.

7 years old: Got into fight with older brother (11 years old) and before bed that evening dumped loads of shite at the foot of his bed under the blanket: eggs, corn flakes, bleach, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, flour, pee, etc. I put his blanket back and waited in the dark in my room with the door slightly open to watch things kick off. He went to bed and a minute or two later I hear him scream like a banshee and as he runs past my room to my mother, I see his legs are the colour of shampoo and bleach and flour and he leaves cornflake footprints all over the carpet. I denied all knowledge.

I could go on.

5 years old: Fired my babysitter because she wouldn't let me out to play. She was 16 at the time and not very bright, so she rang my mother (who was at work) in tears saying that she had to go because I fired her. I felt particularly powerful until my mother came home and I got a spanking. Then I called her a bitch under my breath even though I didn't know what a bitch was, and she got even madder.

bflag.gif

When I was about 5 or 6 my dad left me in the car so he could run into the shop to get something but I managed to wriggle free of my constraints and pulled down the hand break. As the car started rolling toward the main road, my old man alleges he broke the land speed record running after it and as it was a shitty old mini type car he managed top stop it with his bare (bear!!!) hands then got in and put the break back on.

I also had a penchant for eating chewing gun off the ground:eek: :eek:

Aged 4 or 5 I was so sick and tired of people (women) going on about how goergous I was (it's true) and how beautiful my long eyelashes were that I decided to get a pair of sissors and cut them. Managed to snip a few on my right eye with a big pair of sharp hairdressing scissors before I was caught.

If I remember correctly if was in the moring before going to school and on the radio at the time was the news that Mark Boland had been killed.

My son, now 4, gets exactly the same crap off of every woman who sees him. Must hide those scissors.

My younger brother and I were always doing stupid things.

About 4: Sliding on ice on a kind of mire that we had because of a spring. The ice was too thin, my brother went through it and the stupid mire was like quicksand. Couldn't get him out, ran to the house to get help and by the time we got back it was up to his chin and he was still sinking.

About 5 or 6: Swinging on a 20 foot long gate that was hanging about 4 feet off the ground. Gate post came out and we landed on the ground with the gate on top of us. I landed in a deep puddle so the gate didn't touch me... my brother got the full weight of the gate on his chest. I just wriggled out from under the gate and ran for help. Took 3 people to lift the gate off him - it was heavy.

Again 5 or 6: Throwing stones at a swan to get it to go away from the rock pool we'd made at the side of Lough Corrib. My bro got some really nasty bruises that time.

Seeing who could climb the highest/furthest from the trunk in apple trees. This was a frequent passtime. My brother fell from heights varying from 6 to 15 feet.

Did you ever call your teacher 'mum' or 'dad' by accident? What a shamer.

nah. that's just thick.

my mum says I spent too much time looking at the sky and asking silly questions in the car on the way to primary school like "if you ran over that cloud with a steam roller how much area would it cover" to remember trivialities like a school bag.

did you ever say 'orgasm' instead of 'organism' in biology class?

you can never live that shit down !cheezy
one bloke in science class asked how to "circumcise a circle"

fecking eeejit, loike.

Jesus, I did this too. In mum's friends' houses, mostly.

I still do it. I just keep my thoughts to myself now. But you can tell the quality of an establishment by its jacks, I hold that true to this day. What a remarkable child I was.

Well, I drowned in a bucket that was used to wash nappies... and was dead for a short while (don't worry, it's a bit like a trip to Galway!).

yeah well i sort of saved your life
and you used to stuff things up your nose!

I once had to go to loughlinstown hospital to get a peanut removed from my left nostril. Kinda similar to when Adrian Mole superglued a model aeroplane to his face.

I nagged my dad for a pony for 5 years from the age of 7 till 12 ala Lisa Simpson ("I want a pony. I want a pony. Will you buy me a pony?") until he caved. she was one mental pony. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back