stupid rules (1 Viewer)

oh, i just remembered.
one time my sister got sent home from school because the top button on her shirt had fallen off and therefore she couldn't button her shirt up the whole way. perhaps princy thought necks would distract boys or something.
mad.

oh, i just remembered.
one time my sister got sent home from school because the top button on her shirt had fallen off and therefore she couldn't button her shirt up the whole way. perhaps princy thought necks would distract boys or something.
mad.
i went to vampire school, and this woulda sent the lads meeeeeental.

my school had, on reflection, a very necessary punishment for calling the principal "princy".

the head nun once caught me with my shirt untucked and hangin out from neath my jumper, so she grabbed it and "tucked me in"

I was 16 or something, if a brother had done it too a girl it would've been PERVAGEDDON... but when some nun touches up a boy... he was askign for it...

the head nun once caught me with my shirt untucked and hangin out from neath my jumper, so she grabbed it and "tucked me in"

I was 16 or something, if a brother had done it too a girl it would've been PERVAGEDDON... but when some nun touches up a boy... he was askign for it...
Did you get a hard-on?

Is there any other developed country in the world that allows schools to have gym classes but not make the kids take showers afterwards?

there were showers installed in our school gym but they were never used

Ewww - stinky! In my secondary school we HAD to take showers and the PE instructor would come in and check to make sure that everyone had. No kidding! We were allowed to shower in a swimsuit though, to preserve our modesty - this was especially important since my pe instructor for the first three years was a man.

once i "forgot" my runners for p.e. and the teacher made me wear, get this,
the school spare pair of trainers! so gross, two sizes too big for me. i was trippin' up all over the gaff.

Pretty gross alright. Our school had a few full sets of "loaner" pe gear for people who forgot theirs - I'm guessing it was stuff from the lost and found box. Pretty big incentive not to try that excuse of "I forgot my gear" though. Not being 'able' to take a shower or having forgotten your swimsuit got us out of it with the guy pe teacher though.

the school spare pair of trainers! so gross, two sizes too big for me. i was trippin' up all over the gaff.

This is honestly true - the principal of my old school once dressed up as a student so he could catch guys who were on the mitch. Grown man, walking around town in a school uniform.

He wasn't even in ACDC or anything.

Pretty gross alright. Our school had a few full sets of "loaner" pe gear for people who forgot theirs - I'm guessing it was stuff from the lost and found box. Pretty big incentive not to try that excuse of "I forgot my gear" though. Not being 'able' to take a shower or having forgotten your swimsuit got us out of it with the guy pe teacher though.
girls never did the p.e. in my school. always with the period pains. every week. for five years.

except teh swots, who'd go through the pain barrier

in our school you used to have to walk in a clockwise direction. with given paths in which way you could go. also all the doors to the outside world were chained shut to stop people going on the mitch till lunch time
(only doors open were ones that went past the glass doored principles office)
and we had to q outside our rooms like boy girl boy girl. twas weird

I'm always in some sort of battle with my vice principal.Told to get my hair cut numerous times. Just the other day i was told to shave off my sideburns, which i did just to keep him happy.He told me it said in the uniform rules that you could only have them to a certain point.So yesterday i asked him for a copy of said rules, to personally check if he was actually just making it up. Instead he gave told me to go on the internet, where i would be able to find them. And guess what, it says absolutely nothing about side burns. Filthy liar!

Just goes to show that teachers will go to some lengths to get things their way.

From fourth year on I got a note saying i couldn't do pe because of asthma. the PE teacher knew it was a load of balls and he was like 'Well you can write an essay instead' and I was all like 'No'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back