steve ignorant gig yokey (1 Viewer)

sure make up your own mind if you want to go or not - they are being very upfront in what your getting - one memebr of crass and and a covers band so no one is getting conned - the sound in the venue was deadly for amebix so doubt there will be any complaints on that front.

actually gonna go.thanks for your opinions peeps.often payed similar to see motorhead ,but i aint gonna be looking on it as a sincere effort cus its just aint crass at the end of the day,its j steve ignorant with a backing band.probably would be better off goin out rioting the way things are goin.lot more anarchic..eh?

I seen Steve Ignorant and Co. in London a few years ago and it was a show well worth seeing. 20 Euro isnt to steep in my opinion especially being in such a large venue. Looking forward to this.

hah! Alex forgot you were with us, remember the after show that fell thru from Conflict and the tube train ride!! all those brits thought we were nuts!!

hah! Alex forgot you were with us, remember the after show that fell thru from Conflict and the tube train ride!! all those brits thought we were nuts!!

No I went to the after show and passed out on a table listening to Rubella Ballet cause I found them boring and shite. Ammu Mundi (I think thats there name) and I think it was Police Bastard that also played.

I seen Steve Ignorant and Co. in London a few years ago and it was a show well worth seeing. 20 Euro isnt to steep in my opinion especially being in such a large venue. Looking forward to this.

Not too steep? What would have happened if a member of Crass suggested charging 20 quid into a gig in 77-79, oh actually you're right, nothing, they're pussies.

CrassFlyer.jpg

... it must be a rip-off... this gig was £1 in and it was only 29 years ago....

CrassFlyer.jpg

... it must be a rip-off... this gig was £1 in and it was only 29 years ago....

According to the internets:
That would be about £3 (€3.50) these days
€20 nowadays (£17), would be just over £6 back in the day

Not that this means anything really in this context, but what is the internet for, if not pointless information and facts relayed without having any real knowledge of the subject?

I know Deviated Instinct played in Liege for the ABC fest last year and they were apparently (should I say surprisingly ??) really cool about the fee, although they are a reformation (sux) and to me the cream of uk-stenchcore of the 80's... Or Hiatus in liege also tried to do some prevents with Sedition tour in 2008 (?) for a good price, and they had to change the venue cos there was too much people asking for a ticket !! Finally that was probably the greatest gig in my life, 500 punks packed in a suburban venue getting mad and drunk for a week !!!! If I had a band (and a real one for once :)), I would be really amazed to play for free in a public park on a sunday afternoon, that's a philosophy.

What a gig, he was better then Shepards Bush 2007, more confident.
After gig was longgggg and noisey, my ears are ringing!

fuck ya that was good, way better live then the tape i had, tv smith was a bit of a weird choice for a support band thou, he was good just bit outta place i thought.

He is popular with the old heads who grew up with him when he was in The Adverts I guess, I'm def not into acoustic but he does it better then most.
Did you go to the aftershow in Sweeneys?

no a mate had a staff party with free drink in the turks head, couldn't say no to free gargle

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back