steve ignorant gig yokey (2 Viewers)

caustic waster

just interested if people on this forum are going to last supper gigs in ireland.if so /not why and generally what people think of it.:)

I'm going 'cos his show in Shepards Bush 3 years ago were fantastic, I also can't wait to see Mother Earth performed live, I'll have me ole video cam on hand.

is he your jesu is he? Is he? jesu jesus. weel how much do YOU think it should cost to get in? £1.50 or €1.50? You want yer £20 to snort yer soap powerd, is that it? Timothy Smith is also playing at this gig - how much do you think he should get out of the £20s?? Did you go see ambeix when they played in recent years recently - how much was that - was that ok with you? How did you feel about that? Was it OK for ambeix to charge 16 or wotever it was, was that Ok with you - but your jesu ignorant chareg €20 and it is not OK? ITS 2010 not 1981 stenchy, cost of living has risen. go and pray to your jesu, he might let you in for free if you pray hard enough

just interested if people on this forum are going to last supper gigs in ireland.if so /not why and generally what people think of it.:)
talking to the neighboutr about his labrador, apparently intelligent dogs, very good with children, so I may actually go to the dublin gig of this. Wot do I think of it generally? Not much thought on it at all - if he ignorant wantts to do it, then why the fuck not, he can if he wants cant he? If folks is whinging bout door price then thats bollocks I think, €20 euros is not a greta deal for this I dont think, especially with TV Smith _ who will probably be the best bit of the whole gig - it cant be 1.50 door chargegig in this age, it not plausible, you wouldnt be able to put on a gig with that door price. I know folks who went to see the manchester gig, said it was very good -meant to be better than shepherds bush janer - and as an aside, apparently the remastered crass LPs sound phenominal on a good systenm (these are being sold for £6 I think - is that a fair price? What do people think of that?) And hey caustic did you go to one of the last supper gigs - and waht did you think of it, and what do you think of it in general? Waht about Phill free - should we have all been taking up arms instead of sniffing glue at crass gigs? Eh wot? Cos of course, it crass didnt achieve anything, did it cuastic?
nyways I predict TV Smith will gouoge his eyes out at the climax of 'gary gilmores eyes' (I did have talk with him about using grapes as eyes and some cooke d lasagne pasta as skin, very effective realistic, seen it doen before with zombies

im going to the gig cause i love crass and simply cause ive never got to see them its the closet ill get to see them and ill never get the chance to see steve ignorent proform again

Anyone who whines about the price of a gig is a cheapskate...plain and simple

Musicians have to fucking eat too..

Its one thing being skint and moaning because yer skint and therefore cant go..no problem

But spouting a load of horseshite aboutthe price of the show is bullshit..you dont agree with the price..then show your contemppt by simply not going

^exactly what im doin tommorow night, for the gogol bordello show, 30 euro fuck that.

shit, ya ill go pay 20 euro to go to this gig, crass weren't my cup of tea but fuck it, i got mates back home that would give there left nut to go to this

€20 for Steve Ignorant, TV Smith and Paranoid Visions, really looking forward to this. All reports of the previous dates have been glowing.

Sorry ...
But still I think this is pretty expensive and I'm confused when punk gigs are about this price. I'd never see amebix or whatever crust band for that price. I know the cost of life grew the last few years but I don't think that's an excuse to increase the cost of our gigs/fanzines/Cd's/life whatever it is. I wanted to go to that gig, but now I know I won't. And I think that especially gigs should be cheap, like this more people could be attracted by it and by the ideas it spreads (including no-profit, I've seen too much greedy punks to not being suspicious ).... But that's my opinion, I might be wrong, and Im not an economist... Do what you have to do...

In fact,why not go to the Q&A in Tower and ask Steve Ignorant himself why it's acceptable to charge so much?

PA will no doubt fill you all in on Mr Ignorant's demands.
It ain't cheap to stay in the Merrion these days, especially with the IMF driving up demand for rooms. Eunuch masseurs and truffle rissottos also don't come for free. He also has one of those ''no Moet, no showet'' type of riders, which includes a macro-biotic japanese chef being on call all evening. His agent (who also happens to represent Lloyd Grossman and Alan Titmarsh) faxed it to Timo yesterday along with the lighting spec insisting upon no white spotlights overhead as "Stevie doesn't like the top of his noggin looking too shiny".

Bullshit Crass you've been detected
Duties have your shit rejected
Bullshit Crass You've been detected
we'll free the punks that you've injected

Crass were first to say punk is dead
Now they're rightly labelled as being red
Commune Hippies That's what they are
They've got no money Ha! Ha! Ha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back