steve ignorant gig yokey (1 Viewer)

mmm, not sure, my brain says to stay in and watch it on stream, my belly tells me to go out to The Oval.
Looking at some of the vids from last night, they are almost as sexeh as moi.
I think I've 11 tracks, listening to Mother Earth, getting goose pimpley all over again, who needs Ecstacy!

stick them up! gonna head in for the protest hope their is a bit of smashin shit up, was thinkin murrays the place will be full of villa fans thou

I am not mad on Murrays as for the vids they are uploading as we speak, Bloody Revolutions as a show closer was perfect, watching it now.

Some of the songs were sllightly fast and some were slightly diff sounding guitar but u have to remember that even if this was the original band 30 years later its not always going to be exactly the same pace, Steve's voice I have to say hasn't lost anything with age, he sounds exactly the same, btw pre gig they were playing some of the old Crass stuff live and Crass could be pretty brutal live, then again some people would prefer that then the more polished feel/sound.
It was the best Artist/band "big" gig I've been to in ages and remember I go to Rebellion every year and have seen lots of them.

I think the price was more down to the choice of venue, Button Factory gigs are usually a flat 20 quid minimum for a touring band. Atari Teenage Riot the night before was the same price. I didn't head to the gig but was at the Q&A at Tower, that was alright. He seems like a nice guy.

did anyone lose a digital camera at the gig in sweeneys afterwards. has loads of pictures of the steve ignorant gig on it. would like to post it back to its owner!! call 087 3158225 if you own it

did anyone lose a digital camera at the gig in sweeneys afterwards. has loads of pictures of the steve ignorant gig on it. would like to post it back to its owner!! call 087 3158225 if you own it

Fcuking deadly lads!!!

That would be my camera I reckon. Fingers crossed it is anyway.

Some pics of me kissing yer woman after the gig on it and one of me with Steve also.

I'll call you tomorrow anyway.

Fine show also and the gig in Sweeneys afterwards was pretty good also.

Will post up kilt pics soon I promise
Respect is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back